Poll

Will the launch happen within the next few days?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: North Korea News Thread (OP Post Reset With Reliable Sources)  (Read 47915 times)

Anonymous is now attacking NK

They hacked twitter and flickr accounts
The twitter account was meant to give infos about NK is now giving a list of all the sites of NK hacked
Flickr account was meant to give propaganda and NK pictures but now posting pictures from Anonymous

https://twitter.com/uriminzok
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uriminzokkiri

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/302427/scitech/technology/anonymous-attacks-north-korea
http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/20130403/anonymous-hackers-attacking-north-korean-websites

I don't know whether to applaud them or tell them to stop before they get someone innocent hurt.

On a more serious note, Harm is right, our borders are very insecure.
Not really. If you're talking about sneaking something through the border, than sure. But if you take into consideration a full scale attack by the NK, we'd detect them coming WAY before they even got here. Whether it be by plane or boat, we could see them coming thousands of miles before they actually arrived. They could never invade us anyway, we have too much of a geographical advantage.

Oh look, sensationalism to get the US citizens in a frenzy so that they'll approve destroying another country.

Gotta love America right?

Oh look, sensationalism to get the US citizens in a frenzy so that they'll approve destroying another country.

"North Korea wants to nuke us? Let them do it. Its okay."

J Master, I dont think you understand the situation. There is a country threatening to nuke us. Do you honestly think that Americans would not be upset by that?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:18:51 PM by Menen »

J Master, I dont think you understand the situation. There is a country threatening to nuke us. Do you honestly think that Americans would not be upset by that?
There is a country threatening to nuke us.
There is a country threatening to nuke us.

And my point's been proven lol.

that you're a handicap? yeah.

you're so loving dumb lol

we haven't done anything that even comes close to "aggression"

we've set up defensive measures to prevent them from nuking us/our territories/our allies

Err, what's the correct response to a nuke threat then?

Err, what's the correct response to a nuke threat then?

Sit back and enjoy the fireworks apparently.

I'm guessing you're the kind of person that believes the U.S. government pulled off 9/11?

I don't know about you guys but he really seems like that kind of person.

All it takes is 1 missile from NK to start a nuclear warfare which will destroy half of this planet.

Anyone else nervous about this? People are underestimating the power of a nuclear weapon.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:16:51 PM by Blockzillahead »

It's not just North Korea we have to be worried about; I'm concerned about China, Russia and Iran as well. China has an agreement to protect North Korea, and Iran has their proxy groups to retaliate. I'm especially concerned about Russia; they brought a submarine into the Gulf of Mexico recently that was capable of launching a nuclear warhead, from what I heard. One nuke detonated over the U.S. is capable of crippling our entire infrastructure, including our electrical grid.

We could literally be seeing World War III forming before our eyes, then again, the situation may be diffused. Either way, repent and believe; the door is closing fast. A lot of crazy events have been taking place lately...

All it takes is 1 missile from NK to start a nuclear warfare which will destroy half of this planet.

Anyone else nervous about this? People are underestimating the power of a nuclear weapon.
QFT. This seems different than the normal exchange of rheotoric; I could be wrong, but we should still be prepared just encase.