Author Topic: GreyField (I Am Awake: Act 2) Let's get this show on the road  (Read 5721 times)

You had become tired of the pilots droning. You decided to go interact or do something elsewhere outside the ship... just away from here.

"I think I'll be going."

The pilot looked a little disappointed and kicked his feet up onto the dashboard.

"I'll be here if you for some reason need me. Next flight to the uncharted zones is at dawn."

You wondered where the pixie creature had gone off too. Probably the Bunking tents. That and the Construction yard. But you don't know why the second option popped into your mind.

Where should you check?

go and see if the captain has started a bar fight yet/bail him out of said fight

You went to go see if Coat was in a fight yet. The results weren't surprising. He was really good at yelling. It seems he and the Rebel Commander know eachother. They've probably been at this before. A drunken Captain Coat jabbed a thumb at himself.

"Mark my words Louis, where you fail to assemble proper enforcement, I'll be there laughing my @*$#^ off! You think the Mayor is going to let us sit on our hands and hide behind this shield? I've been outside, and enemy emplacements look like they're watching us and waiting!"

Now Identified as Louis, the commander returned fire.

"You think I don't know that? You think that I'm incompetent as an auxiliary? We're under-armed as it is and you expect me to just risk what little forces we have?!"

Louis pointed a finger at you as you came near.

"Look at what we're up against, oil, and metal. We're flesh and blood! If I need not remind you what happened when we raised our arms against them!"

The Captain and Commander looked like they were about ready to start duking eachother. The alcohol levels coming from both of them filled your detectors.

Turn off child friendly swear censors
and try to break them up

stand between them and remind them they're on the same side

stand between them and remind them they're on the same side