Author Topic: MOAR EASTER THREADS  (Read 705 times)

CELEBRATE THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS!!!

as christian as i am,

you are really stupid for posting this and i'm really offended

No.

We already have an easter thread.

i really dont understand how his body was still all fine and dandy after 3 days
youd think itd smell really forgetin horrible, and there would be maggots and stuff eating him
he even had holes straight through his hands/wrists/feet, that stuff would be nasty after 3 days

youd think itd smell really forgetin horrible, and there would be maggots and stuff eating him
he even had holes straight through his hands/wrists/feet, that stuff would be nasty after 3 days
He's Jesus. He kept the maggots away with his wonderful scent that he probably had.

He's Jesus. He kept the maggots away with his wonderful scent that he probably had.

This. Jesus smelled wonderful.

as christian as i am,

you are really stupid for posting this and i'm really offended
Mounds is making fun of Christianity by making this, from what I see.

Mounds is making fun of Christianity by making this, from what I see.
Well... that just makes him a complete jackass.

Well... that just makes him a complete jackass.
Or maybe an atheist who goes around spewing stuff, flaming and hating on everything religion related.

I'm sorry (trying not to start a debate here or anything)

but have you even read the bible?

This. Jesus smelled wonderful.
after bleeding from "every pore" (uh hello u should die from blood loss by now ok), getting scourged, carrying a cross idk how far, getting nailed to it, and hanging from it for however long?

must have had some damn-loving-good antiperspirent, man

after bleeding from "every pore" (uh hello u should die from blood loss by now ok), getting scourged, carrying a cross idk how far, getting nailed to it, and hanging from it for however long?

The romans put spices on him, and dude, he's Jesus.

thats the power of pine sol

It's Jesus. He was a prophet. He does what he wants.