Can't find my product code for windows vista 64 bit

Author Topic: Can't find my product code for windows vista 64 bit  (Read 811 times)

I can't post it directly because I can't figure out how to resize

http://puu.sh/2rV7Y

I have the disc
And the thing it comes in, but there's no product code anywhere.. Do I have to buy a new one or

Try checking the box/case you got the disc with.

did it come with your PC?

if so, it should be somewhere on your case

did it come with your PC?

if so, it should be somewhere on your case

i bought it secondhand from some rich guy 40 miles frmo where i live, i got the computer and the disc/case from him, with windows already installed.

i bought it secondhand from some rich guy 40 miles frmo where i live, i got the computer and the disc/case from him, with windows already installed.
should be on the computer case.

should be on the computer case.

its not and its custom built

its not and its custom built
No matter if its custom build it should be some where on the case.
Maybe he stuck it inside of the case.

you can resize when you upload something on tinypic.com

you can resize when you upload something on tinypic.com

except im never using tinypic

No matter if its custom build it should be some where on the case.
Maybe he stuck it inside of the case.

it is non-existent

I just recently built my computer and bought a Windows 8 x64 OEM disc, and it worked like this.

The OEM box doesn't have your product code on the outside. There may be a red seal to break open. On the inside there should be a case which says Windows on it and has the disc inside. The case which includes the disc should have a product key sticker.

If not, the rich guy didn't include that case and you need to ask him for the activation key.

-------------------------------------------------------
See image attached. The blue circle is the disc which is inside the disc case. The gray large box is the disc case that has a product key sticker on it which is inside the oem box. The large black box is the OEM box.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:29:02 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

i took it

i dont know what 2 tell u bro

get a new product code ok