I Think Its Time For A New Monitor.

Author Topic: I Think Its Time For A New Monitor.  (Read 1215 times)

My monitor is leaving imprints of things so if I play Minecraft and go AFK for like 3 minutes, When I come back and move my player it leaves little shadows of what was there. I even played Blockland and when I came back it imprinted the QUIT button onto my screen. I don't know what type of monitor I'm gonna use but I'm pretty sure its going to be my TV screen.

EDIT: Also I can't put screenshots because it doesn't appear on screenshots.

Asian IPS monitors. Cheap, large, and amazing. Can be somewhat hard to find though; you'll have to do some searching.

This is exactly why screensavers were created.

I have a huge desk that's an antique and is worth 2,000$ so I think I will use a TV screen and just leave all my game consoles and computers and such on my desk all connected to it.

I went afk for not even a minute and I came back to maxwell's avatar imprinted on my screen.

I went afk for not even a minute and I came back to maxwell's avatar imprinted on my screen.

What a shame. :(

my monitor used to make black streaks to the right of text but its stopped doing that
my other monitor would shake and move about weirdly so i don't use that one anymore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_burn-in
mine does a slight burn-in when i turn it off, but it's only visible when the room is completely dark

I've never had screen burn before :/

screen burn, simple as that.

screen burn, is a permanent discoloration of areas
forget.. im gonna have maxwell stuck on my screen forever
same with the quit button...