Author Topic: People pick the worst "moderators".  (Read 5860 times)

How do I prove that I am his Mom? Like you said I have way better grammar.

Anyone else find this a little suspicious?

-
Anyone else find this a little suspicious?

no not at all, i 114% believe that story

agh ffs
crown's jail rp is the last hope for this genre.
Although, Tezuni's jail is pretty well moderated from my experience there recently.
I wouldn't agree with that.
Tez's jail has lately been filled with freekillers.

He is 9 and autistic and I'm not saying that as an excuse
THATS WHY YOU KEEP SAYING IT

Regardless of whether or not we are speaking to JD's mother or not:
Autism is not an excuse, it's a challenge to be overcome.

Unless your legs are ripped away from your body from a 10lb bomb explosion or your arm is lost in a freak accident: you can improve in EVERY aspect, an even those two situations you can solve with synthetic limbs. Though I personally resent the server, I have a lot of respect for Muslim, and his actions here really raise the bar. You don't need to prove yourself, because in all truthfulness: people here won't care, and because some people here are just plain creepy and will keep the image. Maybe I sound like I have no idea what In talking about, but my little brother has mild autism. We used to let him say and believe "I can't," but the reality is he's just unwilling to do what needs to be done.

While I'm sure your son is a wonderfull person, he isn't excused from his actions. Hypothetically if he were to murder someone, he would still face consequences (though that's a drastically different case.)

Your best bet as a parent, I believe, would be to maybe supervise him in small ways. Look over his shoulder once in a while, say hi, ask him how his day is going. You probably already do. The situation he's faced on this or server doesn't mean he can never play ever again: each individual is capable of hosting a server, so he has plenty of options left in terms of places to play on.

Finally in regards to the game itself... It's the simplicity that appeals. There's no need to memorize 30 different controls or commands just to get 10 minutes of progress.