Author Topic: Lando and NalNalas steamlinked me to the same image at the same time.  (Read 3734 times)

NEVER MIND, I SAW IT.

I was planning on sleeping tonight...
Is it really that disgusting/bad

Is it really that disgusting/bad
I don't even like regular furry research...

this is... disgusting to me...

Hey, do you think you could send me a link?

Send me a link as well.

I wanna see it.

It is a very interesting piece, it consisted of a fox skewered to a pole, went in through his ass and out his mouth, he had cuts all over him and his hands were tied behind his back, eyes wide open, his partner was grabbing his rooster with his razor sharp claws, the blood had a really nice contrast on his fur.

It is a very interesting piece, it consisted of a fox skewered to a pole, went in through his ass and out his mouth, he had cuts all over him and his hands were tied behind his back, eyes wide open, his partner was grabbing his rooster with his razor sharp claws, the blood had a really nice contrast on his fur.
what the forget

I like the style

Yeah that art style was also very appealing and I don't even like furry art, does anyone have the artists name?

If you didn't know, Lando is actually Okiver's brother (it's a very little known fact that he will deny though I have 100% proof that I probably will be b& for if I post it). He's also kind of a sick and manipulative person if you've seriously talked to him for a long time.

@lando get pwned cigarette you know what Im talking about shouldn't have blocked!

Remove the gore and it would be better.
remove the gore,gay, and furry part and it would be better.

remove the gore,gay, and furry part and it would be better.
Or remove the spike, keep the cuts, make that fox alive, and we'll have a deal.