Author Topic: Total Command, Game 1.1  (Read 3548 times)

Yup, read the rules here on how you wana join, just click herehttp://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=22897.0
i will only accept 8 people.
remember, regester with code, between codes put

Name

Color

Number

(Optional)Logo/Badge

I know i put two of the same picture, if you read the rules, you understand why.
yes, i will clear the numbers once that place is taken, hurry up and enjoy!

Bad quality map, what program did you use?

I bet he used MSpaint.
Care if I try and make a better map for you?

Ace

Territory Wars 2 is still going as planned!

I bet he used MSpaint.
I was going to offer, but I don't feel like maintaining it lol. So you go ahead :D

I bet he used MSpaint.
sure, i just did this quick.

I bet he used MSpaint.
I was going to offer, but I don't feel like maintaining it lol. So you go ahead :D
I said I would make the map, I never said I would be the one maintaining it. ;)
Also, sorry, but I can't find the time to make the map for you, I'm too bust either doing school work or playing TF2.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 06:05:32 PM by Spartan300 »

I bet he used MSpaint.
Also, sorry, but I can't find the time to make the map for you, I'm too bust either doing school work or playing TF2.
thats o.k., plus, it dosn't matter if the quality is poor now is it?

I bet he used MSpaint.
Not really as long as everyone is having fun.

I bet he used MSpaint.
Not really as long as everyone is having fun.
yup, now, who wants to regester?

please, no more territory control. There anarchy when your playing with a community of people who abuse loop-holes in your unspecific rule system.

please, no more territory control. There anarchy when your playing with a community of people who abuse loop-holes in your unspecific rule system.

so you want me to end this game? i guess so, since i just got a crap load of homework, il only be able to do it at night, so i guess this game is a fail... oh well, back to TW 2!

What someone needs to make is a browser based game, doesn't need to be to hardcore, so that it is fully automated.

What someone needs to make is a browser based game, doesn't need to be to hardcore, so that it is fully automated.
yes

but you got to admit, my story board was cool or atleast interesting.