Author Topic: "Blockland has stopped working" error  (Read 1360 times)

I'm not sure what is happening.

I am playing in Badspots SpeedKart Party. My issue is, After playing for aroun5 minutes, I get a message saying it stopped working.
I checked the console log. It is clean. So I'm pretty sure the problem is outside of blockland.

So I checked the launcher log and found this.

CDN Download finished
Writing out game files...
launcherRunGame \\mhs-f-fs01.tuhsd.adn\userfile$\jhankinson\Documents\Blockland//Blockland.exe
  args:
Trying to launch game with CreateProcess, binary is '\\mhs-f-fs01.tuhsd.adn\userfile$\jhankinson\Documents\Blockland//Blockland.exe'
Shutting down the OpenGL display device...
Making the GL rendering context not current...
Deleting the GL rendering context...
Releasing the device context...

I don't know really what it means, but the "mhs-f-fs01.tuhsd.adn" I reconize. This tells me something is up with the computer.
Any ideas?

Note: It's not a big deal if this isn't fixed. I'm on a work computer. It used to work just fine, but the past couple of days it hasn't.

It happened again. Here is the whole log this time. (I just learned how to do it.)

What the hell? What kind of address is that?

This would be a high school.

mhs - McClintock High school.
tuhsd - Tempe Union High School Distrct.

I work at a high school. A lot of I.T. guys were here today. I'm more then positive it is an internet connection issue.

That launcher log is fine. Post your console log please.

This is at "Badspots SpeedKart Party". I couldn't do a trace because the file was way to big.

There's not a lot for us to go off of, so I'll just take some shots in the dark here.

In Documents\Blockland, delete the file called "cache.db", along with the folder called "base". This will cause Blockland to redownload the base scripts and it clears your cache of downloaded models and textures.

Afraid not :/

I got this

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   Blockland.exe
  Application Version:   0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:   513ec23f
  Fault Module Name:   StackHash_f55e
  Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   00000000
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   001533f4
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   f55e
  Additional Information 2:   f55e07c7747d147ec86ac375ad01e 4e6
  Additional Information 3:   6f75
  Additional Information 4:   6f75e2f9757d9ca54be99fe875c23 b03

It runs smooth, lag free, flawless, then it instantly stops and gives me this.

Just got this.

The instruction at 0x001533f4 referenced memory at 0x02451000. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Am I our of memory?