Author Topic: Windows-looking browser  (Read 1834 times)

I've never had issues with Chrome.

I've never had issues with Chrome.

I always have issues with it. It crashes excessively.

Oh ok, whatever you say.
It's not because I can't take care of a computer; Chrome is just stuff.
Please explain how it's bad.
Then explain how Minecraft is bad.
Then explain how your political views make sense.

Please explain how it's bad.
Then explain how Minecraft is bad.
Then explain how your political views make sense.

I explained to you how it's bad, please read my previous posts and perhaps you'll finally comprehend.
I'm not discussing Minecraft, it has no relevance to this.
Political views are opinions; it doesn't matter if they don't suit you, nobody cares. If you don't agree with someone's opinion or view on things, it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

I explained to you how it's bad, please read my previous posts and perhaps you'll finally comprehend.
I'm not discussing Minecraft, it has no relevance to this.
Political views are opinions; it doesn't matter if they don't suit you, nobody cares. If you don't agree with someone's opinion or view on things, it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
I want you to explain them because none of what you're saying makes sense to me at all and I want to try and understand.
Google Chrome has never randomly crashed on me, if you have anymore reasons, that would help.

I want you to explain them because none of what you're saying makes sense to me at all and I want to try and understand.
Google Chrome has never randomly crashed on me, if you have anymore reasons, that would help.

I don't have anymore reasons, it might not be crashing much for you; but for me it is.

I don't have anymore reasons, it might not be crashing much for you; but for me it is.
That's not a very good reason to say it's terrible to everyone.

Well, you're not getting it because you're not on WINDOWS, you're on a MAC.
i know


I wish that's how it worked.

Did you try downloading the Windows versions?
How would I get that to work?



Can't you replace the themes on Mac like you can in Windows?

Can't you replace the themes on Mac like you can in Windows?
No not really. If it was possible though, it would be really, really hard.
Also anyone saying that Chrome runs better than Safari on Macs is wrong. Steam opened at the same speed for me in both browsers.