Author Topic: Event_Piano || Composing piano melodies has never been easier!  (Read 7994 times)

- for rest
f(faster) for 50 seconds added
s(slower) for 50 seconds added

Faster and Slower is seen in music sheets, and - for the whole rest.

a single brick with this event can hold up to 200 notes, but since each note must be seperated with a space, without counting all the spaces, it leaves you down to doing only 100 notes.

but if you connect these bricks together, then you can make infinite notes

EDIT: Version 2 released. Fixed notes 10 and 11. I'm still working on the special notes thing, right now I can't seem to get the rest note to work.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:01:58 PM by PurpleMetro »

a single brick with this event can hold up to 200 notes, but since each note must be seperated with a space, without counting all the spaces, it leaves you down to doing only 100 notes.

but if you connect these bricks together, then you can make infinite notes

EDIT: Version 2 released. Fixed notes 10 and 11. I'm still working on the special notes thing, right now I can't seem to get the rest note to work.
Woot! I just finished making 2 songs. Row row row your boat and Good King Whats his face (the christmas song with the Wensyslaws or whatever)

Woot! I just finished making 2 songs. Row row row your boat and Good King Whats his face (the christmas song with the Wensyslaws or whatever)

Video please? I'll post it in the OP.

Video please? I'll post it in the OP.
kk 1 sec.

EDIT: Stupid recording program is glitching and not letting my record computer's audio. Gimme a minute to see if I can fix that.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:14:44 PM by MrLoganator111 »

- for rest
f(faster) for 50 seconds added
s(slower) for 50 seconds added

Faster and Slower is seen in music sheets, and - for the whole rest.
This.

This.
Agreed

P.S. I can't get my stupid screen recorder to record the Computer's audio. Sorry  :panda:

P.S.S. Make this work with Synth4_21_24  and you are amazing. (here's the link)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:21:02 PM by MrLoganator111 »

P.S.S. Make this work with Synth4_21_24  and you are amazing. (here's the link)

version 3 now has this. i'm awesome

Metro, Give us a video tutorial of it, I want to see how it works.
I'll get this once RTB approved.

I'll get this once RTB approved.
Why wait! Its an awesome addon now!

Nice

Some suggestions:  
- Add support for other sound packs (such as Piano from RTB or my custom harpsichord pack)
- Use external .txt files for notes instead of a single, 200 character long string.

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be nice. Oh, and customizable intervalls between notes would be nice as well. You could for example have a pre-/suffix that indicates the duration of the note.
Like this: 1f 1f 3s 3s 1f 1f - The number indicates the note (1 is C and 3 is D), while the letter indicates the duration (t(hirty-two) for 1/32, s(ixteen) for 1/16, e(ight) for 1/8 and so forth)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:34:00 PM by King Leo »

version 4 is released.

rest notes added up to 1000 milliseconds
+ and - speed changers added

Nice

Some suggestions:  
- Add support for other sound packs (such as Piano from RTB or my custom harpsichord pack)
- Use external .txt files for notes instead of a single, 200 character long string.

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be nice. Oh, and customizable intervalls between notes would be nice as well.
No.

version 4 is released.

rest notes added up to 1000 milliseconds
+ and - speed changers added
Yay!

Edit: I redid my songs and now they sound better, but I removed row row row your boat cuz it sounded all crazy and weird.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:35:39 PM by MrLoganator111 »