Author Topic: WHERE DID THE TERRAIN GO???  (Read 5681 times)

Although i bought blockland only because i wanted to make massive builds in bedroom and i would sell my soul to be able to use that map again,

I have to agree with MARBLE MAN and ShadowZero

good thing you can still use this
Bookmarked downloadeing thankyouthankyouthankyouthank youthankyou
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 07:15:17 PM by Yin Yang »

Please, learn to build your own terrain with bricks and stop complaining. This is a building game. Not a game where you have spikey rough terrain and you build on it. Terrain was very buggy, it may save plenty of time, but it was just very buggy. I know for myself because I played in them before.

Please, learn to build your own terrain with bricks and stop complaining. This is a building game. Not a game where you have spikey rough terrain and you build on it. Terrain was very buggy, it may save plenty of time, but it was just very buggy. I know for myself because I played in them before.
how was it buggy? what was glitchy with it that you noticed?

WHY WAS IT REMOVED?!?!?!?! TELL ME I MUST KNOW!
With terrain, it made it way harder for Badspot to make updates. For instance, maybe if he hadn't removed terrain, he might have had to take a lot longer to make the speedcart gamemode.

For instance, maybe if he hadn't removed terrain, he might have had to take a lot longer to make the speedcart gamemode.
could've been made as an add-on.

how was it buggy? what was glitchy with it that you noticed?
There is only 1 water level in it and where there isn't supposed to be water, it acted like there was water.

There is only 1 water level in it and where there isn't supposed to be water, it acted like there was water.
That's the map maker's fault you idiot. Also, slate only has one loving water level.

Removing terrains for shadows was like selling your (video game) soul to the devil. It's a picture perfect example of graphics over gameplay.

Water is not terrain. Try again.

With terrain, it made it way harder for Badspot to make updates. For instance, maybe if he hadn't removed terrain, he might have had to take a lot longer to make the speedcart gamemode.
No it wouldn't lol.

Bots are in no way related to terrain as far I can tell, and the speedcart gamemode was built on slate anyways.

That's the map maker's fault you idiot. Also, slate only has one loving water level.

Removing terrains for shadows was like selling your (video game) soul to the devil. It's a picture perfect example of graphics over gameplay.
It's not just graphics over gameplay.

Badspot and kompressor already stated that updates would take about 10x as long if terrain and interiors were to stay.

No it wouldn't lol.

Bots are in no way related to terrain as far I can tell, and the speedcart gamemode was built on slate anyways.
Bots are related to terrain. They have collision code relating to it. Among other things.

This was a dumb post, But it wasnt a good idea to remove them really, Half the blockland population cant run the shaders.

Including me
 :panda:

You aren't progressing.
Leave blockland if you are no longer happy.

Well thats not very fair, Is it?

Well thats not very fair, Is it?
How is that not fair?
You will not leave if you like the game and can live with the changes
You will leave if this change has completely ruined the game for you.

if removing the terrain really ruined the whole game, and you really didn't like the changes, You would have to leave for us to see how much you don't like the change

Otherwise, you are fine with the game, just a little sad about the changes and you don't a "Bring back terrain" topic
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 08:43:23 AM by MARBLE MAN »