Author Topic: Racerboy - No admins, I can spawncamp on Heed's TDM!  (Read 2613 times)

I can't see how there was a spawn involved in this at all.

from the photos, that's not spawnkilling lol.

im pretty sure drama-ing someone has turned into "I REPOT U"

(Woo i am in the chat from the second picture!) we already suggested you spawned somewhere else but you insisted racerboy kill you so i blame you for provoking this event which, in turn, actually made you look like the bad guy instead of racerboy who didn't do anything wrong.

(Woo i am in the chat from the second picture!) we already suggested you spawned somewhere else but you insisted racerboy kill you so i blame you for provoking this event which, in turn, actually made you look like the bad guy instead of racerboy who didn't do anything wrong.
I guess people are so used to terrible servers where spawnkilling is a consistent problem that when it comes down to a good server like heed's they think the same stuffty duct-tape rules still apply.

Any objective based server never has problems with spawnkilling, just idiots who don't know how to stop going to the same place again and again, nor fight back when he does go to the same place to fight the same enemy who probably hasn't healed after the past 10 times he's killed you.

So yeah. OP just sucks.

The last time he spawned before we took over the capture point he just crouched there, just asking for "proof" of me "spawnkilling" lol.

The last time he spawned before we took over the capture point he just crouched there, just asking for "proof" of me "spawnkilling" lol.
>teleports to location known to have a trap
>complains about being killed

funny thing is that i've been in the exact situation as op and was able to kill either Kalphiter or Racerboy's stuff with one swift rpg or nade

yeah, op drama'd just because she doesn't really know how to play lol

if you let your cap get spawnkilled, its your own fault. just give up that cap and attack from another front. you insisting on pushing out from an area they have secured is just stupid. instead of spawning from that cap, spawn somewhere else and attack from behind. if you insist that the enemy isn't capturing the objective, you have time to sneak up and kill him, especially if hes focused on aiming at the teleport.

take time and think instead of rushing to the "forums" for backup lol. "i'm gonna go tell the forums!!!" what the hell is this place gonna do? just report things to me on RTB (which you didn't do).

Things I have learned from this topic:

1. OP can be a idiot.

2. Racerboy is supposedly a bad person, then tell me how he gets admin and EARNS it? He is a good person. He likes to have a good time, and he is very strategic.

drop the bump cannon PSSSSHHHHHHHHH

but yeah we got this nearly a week ago aero
maybe next time

What the forget are you talking about.
If both of you have weapons it's a fair fight, whether or not you just spawned is irrelevant.
If you're being spawnkilled that just means your team sucks.
He was spawncamping.
Stop getting so pissed off about it.

My eyes burned off while reading.