Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 146959 times)

This game is so incredibly busy it's really difficult to get into.

Like there's tons of arrows and garbage all over the hud, the blocks look more like a scrambled mess of color rather than resembling anything recognizable to what they actually do.
It takes some getting used to, that's for sure.

What happened to the server?

Seems like a lot of people are up in arms over the new shield changes.

Seems like a lot of people are up in arms over the new shield changes.
Yeah no kidding.

I don't really care, ships shouldn't be near invincible anyways. The whole point of having a giant ass ship is to pack a punch, not to be able to defend itself, that's what fighters/turrets are for.

What happened with shields?

What happened with shields?

They got balanced in some way. They seemed to give shields more capacity in exchanged for a greater power cost, and also there was something about restoration time after your shields had been knocked out.

They got balanced in some way. They seemed to give shields more capacity in exchanged for a greater power cost, and also there was something about restoration time after your shields had been knocked out.
Oh.

Also there's a timeout for shield regeneration from being hit

The Magna Bellator Class is almost complete. Bellator only needs its chin gun, PDWs, and underside main gun to be installed, and its bridge needs to me completed. It also needs its forward main gun, and the Arstotzkan Aquila.

Then I shall start work on the Premier-Admiral Comr4de Carrier/Super Carrier, though I still have to decide on its dimensions. I plan to use Auto-Fighters and the interesting prospect of "micro-ships" swarms as a main complement. It will however require a crew to work the hanger.

Also I'm working on on the side the Jaeger-Type Gunship

I'll post the design pics soon.

It's actually admiral-general-president-prime minister comr4de

I'm taking a short leave of absence from CESS in order to raise some hell on NASS. Oldie and I are making a base and intend to make getting away from spawn a living hell.

I'm taking a short leave of absence from CESS in order to raise some hell on NASS. Oldie and I are making a base and intend to make getting away from spawn a living hell.

Lemme finish the Jaeger-Type as a stop-gap and Ill come join you.
Is is still carebearville with no PvP and all that?

EDIT: Also stuff happened and a chunk of the hull got duped into Bellator's Bridge.
forget me.

DOUBLE EDIT: Jaeger Gunship has been rushed and schematics are complete. She comes equipped with SKBBs and d1000s by default. She is also really loving slow.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 10:12:34 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Bump-we cars.

NEXT project is to conquer the vertical challenge. Literally. I've never seen a vertical ship in this game. So I will build on for the GLORY of ARSTOTZKA.

It's also somewhat inspired by Eve's Myrmidon, accept the guns will be arranged in a vertical pattern too.

Bump-we cars.

NEXT project is to conquer the vertical challenge. Literally. I've never seen a vertical ship in this game. So I will build on for the GLORY of ARSTOTZKA.

It's also somewhat inspired by Eve's Myrmidon, accept the guns will be arranged in a vertical pattern too.
I've seen a few vertical ships around NASS, actually.

Yeah I've come to the conclusion that as much as I want to love CESS, the whole unreliable uptime thing really kills it.

Yeah I've come to the conclusion that as much as I want to love CESS, the whole unreliable uptime thing really kills it.
Didn't Neru give you SSH access?

Also, I'm working on the Damascus again.