StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships

Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143767 times)

not this
If you don't like Minecraft then chances are you aren't going to like Starmade. This isn't one of those "super cool graphic fx" games. This is a game of gameplay and interactivity. It's Minecraft taken to the next level, with starships, space stations, planets, and all sorts of other awesome features.

I tried to change it but that appearantly doesn't do anything

I tried to change it but that appearantly doesn't do anything

give it a week

does it have good textures and shaders yet or is it still that minecrafty pixel crap
and zeblote is an idiot in yet another thread

and zeblote is an idiot in yet another thread
forget off with your drama

seriously I deal with it enough on the starmade site where the devs are too scared to do anything about it that they just let it happen

forget off with your drama

seriously I deal with it enough on the starmade site where the devs are too scared to do anything about it that they just let it happen

but it's true

preview of brilliant arstotzkan engineering

preview of brilliant arstotzkan engineering

[img width=1000http://i59.tinypic.com/2itj79g.jpg[/img
:O

It's beautiful. Are those new parts?

:O

It's beautiful. Are those new parts?
yeah, some of them. the latest public version has penta and hexa hull blocks for building at complex angles

For the current "stable" public version, has the way power generators work changed?

Because they supply more power when I place them separately than when I use the "traditional" format for placing them.

yeah, some of them. the latest public version has penta and hexa hull blocks for building at complex angles
loving fantastic.

For the current "stable" public version, has the way power generators work changed?

Because they supply more power when I place them separately than when I use the "traditional" format for placing them.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION.

I need to know if I'm doing things horribly wrong now.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION.

I need to know if I'm doing things horribly wrong now.
power blocks work based on their box dimensions
there is a soft cap on box dimension bonuses once a regen of 1 million is reached
after that you're better off just placing them in lines and then just placing them in large chunks