Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143626 times)

Is there a way I can start over on Singleplayer?

delete your world file

Is there a way I can start over on Singleplayer?
In the launcher where you can set your name etc. it is in one of the top menubar things. It says "Reset Universe"

I kept flying past planets and wondering why their surface was all flat..

Took me a while to realise i'd been flying everywhere upside down

there is no down in space.

I kept flying past planets and wondering why their surface was all flat..

Took me a while to realise i'd been flying everywhere upside down
lol

there is no down in space.
Well apparently where planets are concerned there is

And uh, I've found a really big space station and pulled it to pieces, I have like 300 power things but my ship got half destroyed on the way here and I have no thrusters, the space station is being bombarded by enemy ships and I have no idea what to do.

Well apparently where planets are concerned there is

And uh, I've found a really big space station and pulled it to pieces, I have like 300 power things but my ship got half destroyed on the way here and I have no thrusters, the space station is being bombarded by enemy ships and I have no idea what to do.

Strip your ship down to the core. Strip the station down to to dust. Deploy core. Enter core. Fly away in core. As long as it's just the core, your telepathic powers will push it at 50 km/h.

Trust me. I've done it before.

Comr4de, I will be working on some tactical strike ship designs to help assist you.

there really needs to be like a creative mode or something along those lines

I'm working on a little repair ship.

Here is my current ship:

I would normally have a lander docked to the bottom, but it went missing after the planet (Kushan) got used as target practice.

there really needs to be like a creative mode or something along those lines

/give_credits [playername] [amount]

Creative mode engaged.
Run out of supplies? Get a core, put whatever you're lacking on them, save locally, and keep buying it back every time you run out.

That's how I got so much generators in the first place.

How do I get enemy ships to fight in single player?