Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143597 times)

I have extended the orbital elevator, and added stardocks built specifically for the trotsky class and andreyevich class battlecruisers. I recommend anyone driving a manta upgrade ASAP so that we can unclutter the orbital area.

HELP PLEASE OH GOD

AAA

We should build mines. I have some dis-integraters that we can use to build a few prototypes.

You should give a ship to run into the mines.

So like. Is there a server all you guys are hanging out in? Whats the IP so I can play too?

I've just started playing this, can't seem to make a ship that withstands a few attacks with pirates and I end up spending most of my time making repairs... but it's very fun.

Also I made a ship that can destroy an asteroid with one missile. I felt bad for using that overpowered cannon on a single pirate >:)

*Edit
Is is possible to make AI ram enemies with Dis-integrators? If so, I may add a few tiny Self Delete AI ships to my main one and detach them in a pinch to destroy any enemies on my tail.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:47:10 PM by J MASTER »

So like. Is there a server all you guys are hanging out in? Whats the IP so I can play too?
Why yes ofcourse. Copy and paste this address into the hostport spot.

starmade.nasszone.com:4242

If Someone can recruit tesla as arstotzkan I would be grateful.

Also do not use the space elevator star dock, something went horribly wrong and rendered the defiant wrecked.

If Someone can recruit tesla as arstotzkan I would be grateful.

wtf is that

Is anyone online. I need someone to train meh :o

Is anyone online. I need someone to train meh :o
I'm currently on NASS if you need some assistance

I'm currently on NASS if you need some assistance
Ok I'll be on maybe later

I can't connect because the server is not up to date >:C

I can't connect because the server is not up to date >:C
NASS is updated now

woop d doo

I can get on today.
Imma need a faction invite.