Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143565 times)

Also, why can I fly a plain core without thrusters, etc?
That's actually because you are pushing it with all your force, which makes you turn invisible. True fact.

I'm going to get on the server in a second so if you want an invite harass me

the planet's name is Kushan and we're fortifying it and building on it

MEANWHILE, ON KUSHAN

planetary defences operational

MEANWHILE, ON KUSHAN

planetary defences operational
I'm not even done with the orbital laser turrets. I plan on making a larger turret blueprint for ships more in the med-large size.

Is the NASS Server down?

I might start to build an orbital harbor if you don't mind com, so you can park your ships in it.

Also I found out that if you hold left control and move the mouse it will roll the ship.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:59:36 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

--Is heavy firepower & armor a useful combination or is being a fast glass cannon better?

IMO, I find glass cannons to be better. My razorback which is a more compact, faster version of the Sandshark can take out huge ships very easily.

You're forgeted though if they get the drop on you and manage to lock onto you with the green rockets.

Star's StarMade dedicated server for Blocklanders

75.136.43.137:4242 to connect

RULES.
  • No random killing other players, you may engage in faction wars, or self defence if another player attacks you, but do not randomly go around attacking everyone. Use common sense.
  • Don't be an starfish. Destroying someones base while they're offline, annihilating a planet that someone has settled on, destroying a space station for no reason. (Factions and wars aren't included.)
  • Ask an admin (Myself, Star, or any other admins) if you wish to start a faction war. We want to appeal to every player on the server, so if you and the other faction want to have a war, that's fine as long as no bystanders are killed in the process.

All bans are permanent.
The server does log everything, so don't think you can avoid the rules.

Admins:
Star(Host)
Feep(Moderator)

Factions:
Pirates(AI pirates, hue)
Traders guild (shops, hue)
Junkers(Neutral player faction)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:53:00 AM by Feep »

destroying a space station for no reason.
Does that mean a player space station or randomly spawned one. Because I like to take those down for parts.

Does that mean a player space station or randomly spawned one. Because I like to take those down for parts.
Player-made, or player-inhabited space stations.

Player-made, or player-inhabited space stations.
Okay good, I was just checking.

If you're having difficulties connecting to Star's Server, don't be worried.

I too am having problems with it, i'm pretty sure it's because of how unstable the current build is or internet affairs.

Update: Server is currently crashing because a pirate flew into an un-loaded sector.

fantastic 10/10
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:34:03 AM by Feep »

report hte bug to schema via the forums

Killing pirates is very profitable.

512 ship cores from one kill..

Our planetary defences need a bit more work but they can hold their own