Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143744 times)

What is this game?

Do people in starmade even bother with interiors or do they just stuff their ships with shield generators
I'm not going to bother spending all that time and money on something that might die. Better to make it quick and practical as possible, then I can just salavage the wreckage with ease.

But its free...?

Huh, when did they put a price tag on it? Last I played it it was free.
On the website it was stated that alpha would be free, but later one they would go to retail.

What is this game?

i can't explain it fully. It has the blocky building system of Minecraft, but it functions like a first-person space shooter piloting explorer game. look up some videos on youtube and then tell us what you think about it so we can correct you.

:panda:

also, king of page 100

I'm not going to bother spending all that time and money on something that might die. Better to make it quick and practical as possible, then I can just salavage the wreckage with ease.

You can't salvage the wreckage if your enemy salvages you.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:07:59 PM by ResonKinetic »

i can't explain it fully. It has the blocky building system of Minecraft, but it functions like a first-person space shooter piloting explorer game. look up some videos on youtube and then tell us what you think about it so we can correct you.

also, king of page 100

You can't salvage the wreckage if your enemy salvages you.
If I manage to retreat from a fight and get back to base I can just throw the ship into the scrap yard.

also, king of page 100
No stuff lol.

No stuff lol.

forget you i own your house

no one claimed it so its mine bitch

so is there like no eta at all on when the new update will be public?

so is there like no eta at all on when the new update will be public?
no eta
its when it gets done

no eta
its when it gets done

that explanation is so passe like seriously

How do the new planets work underground?

How do the new planets work underground?
they are about as thick as the previous planets on each side, but there is a thick planetary core object in the middle that holds the segments together
it looks like a soccer ball covered in lava

they are about as thick as the previous planets on each side, but there is a thick planetary core object in the middle that holds the segments together
it looks like a soccer ball covered in lava
But I mean how do the blocks work at the angles? Are we going to see angled blocks?

But I mean how do the blocks work at the angles? Are we going to see angled blocks?
At the angles, blocks from both segments come together and overlap one another like seams.
Its rather interesting

so is the op ever going to update this thread

its been so long since the op was updated