Author Topic: Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny  (Read 2796 times)

Yay, this is the first ever music add-on i've done thats nearly a perfect loop, you can kinda hear a skip when it repeats

Its the song Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny by Lemon Demon :D

Put it in Add-Ons/Music and start a server and hit the Music button and check Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny then take out the wrench after you're server started and use the wrench on the music brick (In the Brick menu (B button) in the Specials tab) and select Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Important note: Please rename the .ogg to Ultimate_Showdown_of_Ultimate _Destiny, in other words, just replace the spaces with _ otherwise it will not show up in game!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:07:05 PM by Masterlegodude »

Now do a whole Lemon Demon collection!

hey, good choice i cant wait to hear it, im also doing a loop of the ultimate showdown in my Music Pack

Might i suggest making it the entire song and not just a 15 second loop?

If it were the full song, it'd take forever to download if someone has Download sounds on, i also kinda like it like this

Well, can you at least make it 45 seconds in, that loop gets kinda boring after a bit

No, that was about the best i can do with loops...

I ain't that good with the music...

I know that song by heart :D

I wish someone would do a full version of Eventuality. (Minus the chao garden music at the end.)

Full version of songs aren't good, they take forever to download!

For those who got download sounds on anyway

well i have almost finished my music pack and it has the ultimate showdown in it, you will also be able to download the songs individually or download all the songs and just delete the ones you dont like.