Author Topic: Bisjac at the clinic  (Read 2815 times)

I got mailed some blood sample kit from the mayo clinic. i guess my brother just assumes im going to donate marrow or something. he never mentioned this to me lol.
it includes everything needed, like a guy could just do it himself from home if he wanted, pre-posteged, so just mail it back.

well forget that im not gonna try, so i drive to the nearest clinic. the nurse they gave me had to have been new or something. she somehow broke the top off the blood vial thing and it spilled all over me. and then she drops the second one and it rolls under the chairs and we both were down looking for it for 5 minutes.

i just got home.

never go to the UR clinic in woodbury minnesota.
http://www.urgencyroom.com/locations

Maybe she dropped it because she has Lupus

Does your brother have leukemia or something?

I'll make sure not to go there.

I'm going to take someone there if I want them to die

i'll be sure to ban her from all of my servers

but seriously lol what a great nurse

Does your brother have leukemia or something?

yeah.

and its kinda a tricky thing. cuz i dont know if my white blood cells are good enough to donate. i went through cancer and my family never knew about it. i just kept it to myself.
so now that my brother has his problem, the family is asking me to donate lol. im not sure why, i guess the procedure is to usually start with the siblings looking for marrow matches.
cept i cant be like "sry family, my white blood cells are hardly good enough for me, i cant spare any/they dont work" or whatever. because i dont intend on them ever finding out i did it all.
and i cant just be a richard and say nah no thx bro, good luck with that. so ill find out what the test says.

my god i never noticed how much you end sentences with lol.

i'll be sure to ban her from all of my servers

but seriously lol what a great nurse
This isn't in the Drama board.

my god i never noticed how much you end sentences with lol.

it began with another forum. it was actually my signature "lol" with an blank image stretch that glitches it up to the end of my paragraphs.

this forum dosnt use the sigs. but i got so use to trying to end sentences on an upbeat comment s my lol would make more sense. it became a horrible habbit to have it.
and it only happens when i use smf forums to for some reason.

Didn't that UR just open in the past year or so?  Allina's just down the road.

So you came out covered in blood?