Author Topic: My school has had 8 fights in a period of two days this week  (Read 810 times)

The fights have been happening during the state testing week, I suppose they're fighting so they get suspended and think they don't have to test. There have been so many fights, my school has actually made us sit at assigned seats and brought in police officers to issue out disorderly conduct tickets to the fighters.

I think all hell has broken loose at my school.

Take over the school and only give it up if everyone gets a rad new BMX

Most likely it's just kids entering the gang life. These things are common entry rituals into the gang life for young people.

I'd love to go to your school

Since your 13 im assuming your in middle school.
This is an example of why everyone hated middle school.

The fights have been happening during the state testing week, I suppose they're fighting so they get suspended and think they don't have to test.
Well that's loving dumb.
It doesn't matter if you get expelled, you still need to take state tests.

Well that's loving dumb.
It doesn't matter if you get expelled, you still need to take state tests.

Exactly the same thing I thought.

Oh, and just after first hour got let out, a girl named Rachel punched another girl in the face. And then the girl who got punched bitch-slapped her to the ground. It was awesome.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:27:02 PM by lilpappaknox »

cool
totally helpful to discussion 10/10
would be enlightened again

Since your 13 im assuming your in middle school.
This is an example of why everyone hates middle school.
Fixed! Who ever said we had to stop the rage man?

They're fighting to skip tests? Do they know they can just like, not do the test and sleep during it if they really wanted?

They're fighting to skip tests? Do they know they can just like, not do the test and sleep during it if they really wanted?
"Hey, why don't we just not do the test. They'll only fail us."

"Nah, that's a stupid idea. Now, see if you can break my nose to get us suspended instead."

WORD everyones fighting now! Say word everyone wants in haha.

"Hey, why don't we just not do the test. They'll only fail us."

"Nah, that's a stupid idea. Now, see if you can break my nose to get us suspended instead."

State tests don't get you failed or anything, they're merely to determine how the state is doing education-wise. There's literally no ramifications for getting a 0% on it.