Author Topic: Contructor question  (Read 1517 times)

Im noobing it up clueless on interiors.
Could a map be created using contructor? or just a "object" building or whatever im making to place in a slate clone as a map?

if that is the case, how do i put it into a map so i can began testing my works

Interiors are just 'objects' that you can place in a map with the mission editor object creator mode, I believe there is a special section in there just for interiors.

Im noobing it up clueless on interiors.
Could a map be created using contructor? or just a "object" building or whatever im making to place in a slate clone as a map?

if that is the case, how do i put it into a map so i can began testing my works

Yes, you could have an all-interior map. In fact, slate is basically an interior map because the 'ground' is made up from a very large interior.

What you use, how you make it and so on are relative to what you want the map to be.

EDIT: Forgot to say. You can spawn interiors ingame using the world editor.

Go window>world creator.
Then press Interiors in the right hand menu (on the side of the screen).
Navigate through the folders till you find your interior file(s)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 04:39:22 PM by Reactor Worker »

How did Badspot make Slate, I want to know how to make an infinite thingy.

How did Badspot make Slate, I want to know how to make an infinite thingy.

Its actually not infinite....just very large. There is an edge to slate (many have found it).

Oh never knew that  :cookieMonster:, its still Massive and I want to know how he manage to do that because in-game its only 1 1 1.

Oh never knew that  :cookieMonster:, its still Massive and I want to know how he manage to do that because in-game its only 1 1 1.

Well...you just make it really huge in constructor.

Just a word of advice....whatever you do to scale any interior in BL, don't scale it above 20 x 20 x 20 otherwise you will get sinking glitches and you won't be able to build on them.