Tezuni's Slopes CTF

Author Topic: Tezuni's Slopes CTF  (Read 12062 times)

What is it?
Tezuni's Slopes CTF  is a massive terrain map built to resemble, but not replicate 'The Slopes' from before version 21.  The map features two teams, each fighting to seize each other's flags and make kills to win a certain number of points first.  Players have access to a custom weapon load-out process, which automatically saves after they have chosen their items.  Each base is equipped with four stunt planes, two mini-jets, two machine-gun-mounted humvees, one apache attack helicopter, and one homing-missile fighter jet. Which will you choose?

When is the server up?
Rotational  — this build will be used sometimes in the 24/7 server, but not exclusively.  The server is powered by RTB Hosting Services.

Join Now

If you enjoy this server, consider donating
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 02:59:50 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Reminds me of Heedicalking's TDM in Slopes during the v20 Blockland

-snip-
If you have anything against Tezuni, his thick skull and oversized ego ban you for being a troll.

Nice map. Definitely playing soon.

boring, uninspired map with really ugly "mountains". not to mention those op jets with homing missiles were in use WITHOUT ANY AIR DEFENSES. i complained of this, and tezuni, as usual, never fixes his broken stuff which is why his servers are routinely mediocre. i was then banned. you're not missing anything. whoever gets in the homing missile jets carries the team.

nevr forgt slopes

Ontopic: Looks kinda ew to be honest :L.

boring, uninspired map with really ugly "mountains". not to mention those op jets with homing missiles were in use WITHOUT ANY AIR DEFENSES. i complained of this, and tezuni, as usual, never fixes his broken stuff which is why his servers are routinely mediocre. i was then banned. you're not missing anything. whoever gets in the homing missile jets carries the team.
The jets were changed to bombers, there were already AA humvees, not to mention a jet of your own as well.  You also flamed me in-game about it like a child who just got his jimmies rustled.  I promptly removed you from the server.  Good day!

The jets were changed to bombers, there were already AA humvees, not to mention a jet of your own as well.  You also flamed me in-game about it like a child who just got his jimmies rustled.  I promptly removed you from the server.  Good day!

all of that happened after you banned me, i logged on as quadilious. i told you what was wrong and you refused to fix it at the time so yea im gonna be a little mean, try not to get so seriously offended and perma ban me.

all of that happened after you banned me, i logged on as quadilious. i told you what was wrong and you refused to fix it at the time so yea im gonna be a little mean, try not to get so seriously offended and perma ban me.
1-day ban, and I never refused to fix anything. 

You made it clear you were unhappy with the homing missile jets, and did so in a really rude way.

I fixed the problem after you told me about it. 

I cried when I saw slopes. I missed those times.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:54:57 AM by Planr »