Slowsnow2's Deathrun!

Author Topic: Slowsnow2's Deathrun!  (Read 6658 times)

In-game Name: The Master Assasin
BL_ID: 33930
Time: 10:00am on the weekends 2:00 or 3:00  to 10:30pm
Reason to be admin: I would handle problems
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:23:18 AM by The Master lol »

OP isn't adding in the new admins
Thanks for the reminder

Thanks for the reminder

You should change the OP to say that you aren't adding anymore admins at the moment.

Seriously I need your trust slowsnow because I can't help out with the server without it

Visolator, Redconer and Page Turner have been doing some wierd stuff on the server.

I don't trust these guys anymore.

I stopped using mine, and I am planning to delete mine as well

I removed mine as well.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:05:48 PM by Advanced Bot »

Why is my admin gone? I didn't do anything.

In-game name: µnknown Lolzar
Blockland ID: 35793
Timezone and time you'll be on: I will usually be on always, I might be off for a little on Tuesdays. and Wendsdays, (WED will be off soon) other than those days I shall be online unless I'm on vacation or my computer is taken away.
Why should I make you admin?: I am noticing many people spamming/trolling/stalling/admins abusing (wanting to tell admins what is wrong and what is right) I am also seeing many people doing bad stuff in the server when Slow is gone, and no admins are on.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:03:43 PM by Unknown Lolzar »

In-game name: µnknown Lolzar
Blockland ID: 35793
Timezone and time you'll be on: I will usually be on always, I might be off for a little on Tuesdays. and Wendsdays, (WED will be off soon) other than those days I shall be online unless I'm on vacation or my computer is taken away.
Why should I make you admin?: I am noticing many people spamming/trolling/stalling/admins abusing (wanting to tell admins what is wrong and what is wrong) I am also seeing many people doing bad stuff in the server when Slow is gone, and no admins are on.

coolstorylolzar
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:55:21 PM by Advanced Bot »

Is this even supposed to be a joke? Seems like it..
What kind of app is this...A trolling app?

Really want admin? Troll here.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:54:51 PM by Advanced Bot »

Hopefully slow snow didn't deleted my admin lounge

Hi, my ingame name is Box. I'd like to apply for mod.

In-game name:Box
Blockland ID: 41019 (Please don't judge me because of my high ID)
Timezone and time you'll be on: UTC+12 and I will be on for AT LEAST 2 hours or so everyday (since I cannot guarantee long periods of work because of school. But, if there is a problem, you can always contact me if any problems arise.)
Why should I make you admin (mod)?: I'd like to apply for the position because I am a huge fan of the server, and I'd like to continue my fun (and, for that matter everyone else) against people that break the rules and ultimately ruin the experience. These people are spawn glitchers, spammers and other people that decide to try and cease fun. And, along with moderation, I am up to do any odd jobs that you may want done, such as building and eventing. I am always there and I am a kind, very helpful person. I am very mature and I have a good sense of humor.

People who will recommend me: Kong123 (I was an admin on his Kong123 and Wink's Deathrace) and Whirlwind.

Thanks, I hope you give me a chance.

If you need anything (or have reached a decision) just reply to this thread or contact me on RTB.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 01:21:20 AM by Stuart »