So I just noticed a new button on YouTube's player...

Author Topic: So I just noticed a new button on YouTube's player...  (Read 1178 times)

I hope it stays like this forever. I actually grew up with VHS.

I hope it stays like this forever. I actually grew up with VHS.
me too

It depends on the video settings
If you have the HTML beta player and the video you're watching is not advertised upon, you can usually change the timescale.

I'm proud of the fact that I grew up with modern technology

That's what everybody here's grandchildren will say 40 years from now.

I'm proud that I grew up with the last generation of technology so I can appreciate this generation more.

Why the hell would they make this? I don't think Nostalgia cigarettes deserve that much attention.
WEE-OOO
WEE-OOO
WEE-OOO

WHO CALLED THE PARTY POLIIICE???

Speaking of YouTube, did any of you guys see that 144p option added for some videos? That's so weird (but nice YouTube is supporting people with really bad internet I guess :D)

Speaking of YouTube, did any of you guys see that 144p option added for some videos? That's so weird (but nice YouTube is supporting people with really bad internet I guess :D)
It doesn't even have sound, no one with that bad of a connection is gonna want to use 144p

Also, i too grew up with VHS tapes, but distorting the video's bottom to curve to the left and whatever is not how i saw the VHS tapes we had, though some of them did have those dotted lines or just random black/white pixels appear

We had tons of VHS tapes, ones that i can remember are Homeward Bound, 101 Dalmations, Lady and the Tramp, and The Aristocats, loved those movies

Saw that, pretty annoying.

Anyways I saw it, pretty cool.

YouTube's ad campaign for 144p