Author Topic: bring back the Maps!  (Read 6821 times)

Guys maps are coming back eventually. There are already certain ways in which interiors can be emulated, nothing is impossible.

What is it about maps will never come back do you not understand. Badspot will never bring maps back, so whine, bitch, moan, groan, and complain all you want. Actually put some effort into your server, and build a map.
lol this guy ^
this guy's funny
he knows nothing about why they were removed

The reason they were removed is because they were slowing down the game, both literally in terms of performance and metaphorically in terms of it was impeding other features from being implemented.

THAT is why they were removed. Not because "he felt like it" or "the lord of shadows ate them" or some stupid stuff like that, for a good reason.

While I want maps back just as much as you do, I do not want them back as they were before. I want them back improved in every possible way, made from scratch and made well.

The only way they're coming back is with time and patience. You lack in both.

this x1000.

Anyone who states that they hope terrain and interiors never come back are just kissing the asses of kompressor and Badpot. I mean seriously it sounds so utterly stupid that someone would not want terrain/interiors, it's almost like saying they don't like pizza.

EDIT: I also don't know where people get the idea that it's "cool" to bash people who want interiors or terrain. Like seriously do you get some sort of anger when people ask for them? Cut the slack and give everyone a break.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:05:49 PM by General »

Anyone who states that they hope terrain and interiors never come back are just kissing the asses of kompressor and Badpot. I mean seriously it sounds so utterly stupid that someone would not want terrain/interiors, it's almost like saying they don't like pizza.

I honestly could not care less if I had terrain/interiors or not. But then.. I wouldn't mind having them back, so I guess your statement doesn't include me.

this x1000.

EDIT: I also don't know where people get the idea that it's "cool" to bash people who want interiors or terrain. Like seriously do you get some sort of anger when people ask for them? Cut the slack and give everyone a break.
I want interiors and terrain to come back, improved or not.

I honestly could not care less if I had terrain/interiors or not. But then.. I wouldn't mind having them back, so I guess your statement doesn't include me.
I was generalising, quite evidently.

I would enjoy them improved, but my friends and i had fun playing in them together.

I agree even though no ones gonna give a stuff