The Boston Shake - calling us edgy will be taken as dismissive

Author Topic: The Boston Shake - calling us edgy will be taken as dismissive  (Read 20694 times)

Different sense of humor =/= Edgy
Please understand your vocabulary before spewing your garbage into my thread.

If you don't want any more garbage then WHY THE forget HAVEN’T YOU LOCKED THIS??

why should he even have to
(hint: he shouldn't)

if you really find it funny, fine.

Guys. This is pretty edgy. 2edgy5me

Guys. This is pretty edgy. 2edgy5me
how many times has this been established in this one thread alone?

blatant denial must be a very hard thing to live with
Thanks for letting us know, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

Perlin, wtf is wrong with you. The video is not funny at all. It's pretty pathetic and it only stirs up stuffstorms, which is exactly what you're doing right now.

Stop being such a tough guy and laughing at horrible tragedies.

I don get why people are super sad about this event, I mean yeah, 3 people died but look at the Waco explosion that happened last night. Has there even been one topic on it? With 35 confirmed deaths and over  a hundred injured, wouldn't you think that is something a bit more saddening?
EDIT: nvm there is one, but my point still stands
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:37:58 PM by Nymph »

What a cruel parody.
I don get why people are super sad about this event, I mean yeah, 3 people died but look at the Waco explosion that happened last night. Has there even been one topic on it? With 35 confirmed deaths and over  a hundred injured, wouldn't you think that is something a bit more saddening?
EDIT: nvm there is one, but my point still stands
Probably because the Boston marathon explosion was done in a more controversial location than the Waco explosion.

Is that supposed to be like a threat or something? Edgy will be taken as dismissive? This video isn't funny, it's a stuffty video. It's only purpose was to piss people off, and show how super depraved you are. Or in other words be edgy. If the video like timed up with the music better it might be funny. All it does is have the explosion when the drop starts and that's all it does.

I struggled to not burst out laughing

forget my moral compass :c