Author Topic: Duplorcator, the duplicator replacement (v2.0- Client loading)  (Read 45797 times)

If you duplicate a bot hole, it doesn't keep its weapon settings. Please fix this plornt.

Are you ever going to fix the fact that this breaks events 80% of the time?

This is a huge hindrance for an eventing clan.
Oh, and, are you ever going to implement client saving?
When I duplicate large amounts of events, the first few only seem to dup in every brick.  All the other ones disappear.

GSF terrain bricks that are duped print the wrong print.

If you duplicate a evented brick with 3 values it gets interpreted as a spawning[y] value, and thus rotates itself around, too. That's being problematic on the events that aren't actually that kind of value, for example Environment Control Events.

Don't think I've tried this addon yet, could be useful from what it looks like.

If you duplicate a bot hole, it doesn't keep its weapon settings. Please fix this plornt.
Yes, please fix this bug.

Update bump :D.
I made client loading. Go to your server, savedup something or save something normally. Then join the server and type /clientload SAVE NAME. Spaces are allowed. Enjoy, please report bugs if you find any.
YEeeeeyy

This is the only bug I have ever encountered with this mod, I'd like to see this fixed as well at some point

This has probably been asked a million times, but when are we going to be able to copy spawn points without breaking them?

OMG i love you! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Bug Report: Duplicated bricks don't copy "OnRelay" events.

Bug Report: This version is horrible at duplicating events.
ftfy