Super sniper and assasin 1337

Author Topic: Super sniper and assasin 1337  (Read 1553 times)

I was on "BrendonHuff's fortwars" server today and met two badmins. Super Sniper and Assasin 1337. Since my CPU couldn't hold the amount of screenshots of their deeds, I'll just list them.
They both have:
  • Abused admin commands
  • Broken rules w/out consequence
  • Been asses (Calling me a prick, whiner, etc.)
  • Lagged the server
  • Spawncamped
  • Been trolls
The host doesn't give a flying forget about what's going on because they're both admins. one of them could use a banned weapon over and over and over without consequence. Filipe1020 got banned for using one weapon that an admin could abuse. I didn't get their IDs because it wouldn't show up in the player list.

Well you have no proof, but just looking at their names, I can see how they would abuse admin.

proof
Only way to proof things here is to have lots of people saying he's right

Btw why would you expect better from a guy called "ass as in 1337"??

How can your cpu not handle taking screenshots

Since my CPU couldn't hold the amount of screenshots of their deeds, I'll just list them.
Since my CPU couldn't hold the amount of screenshots of their deeds
CPU couldn't hold the amount of screenshots of their deeds

oh god what

Were there any witnesses in the server? That might help give evidence.

What kind of piss-poor CPU do you even have?

Well, he is right. They just trolled me until I built a tiny box base and killed them both.
Then they banned me for fifteen days, twenty three hours and fifty nine minutes with the reason ""
Yep, no reason.
/support

wait a second
why is brendonhuff on my friends list

plus lol just going by their names is enough to tell that they probably aren't fit to be in any form of authority

Btw why would you expect better from a guy called "ass as in 1337"??
if you actually read my post i said that.

and also, pictures are a prime source of evidence, not just people agreeing with you.

and also, pictures are a prime source of evidence, not just people agreeing with you.
the pictures are also way more easy to fake

I suppose I should've worded it better.
There were so many screenshots I could've taken of the abuse, but it would be a pain to go through all of it.

I suppose I should've worded it better.
There were so many screenshots I could've taken of the abuse, but it would be a pain to go through all of it.
So, lemme get this straight.

You lied about your CPU not being able to handle writing images just because you're too lazy to gather evidence for a drama topic against two badmins?

Really?

Relax for a second, Acer

It was pretty obvious that it was a joke of some sort