Author Topic: Brick-Making How to [Blender-Style] [Also Image Heavy]  (Read 12306 times)

Okay The brick is ingame but..... It is invisible and I have mine taking up 3 block high space and it only takes a 2 plate high space. WHats happening?Here is link to my brick download. It wont show up in the game can you find problem?

http://www.mediafire.com/?cw4u7r8mnd4118c
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:59:17 AM by Lemonade »

Okay so I did this all, Yet I think I screwed it up, It wont show up! any diagnoses? Also thank you for your great tutorial!
ya same thing for me..its not in the addons!

mine is in addons and I can place it, but its not physical and is invisible. You might have a wrong file Let me take a looksy.

k here is a screenshot

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okay The brick is ingame but..... It is invisible and I have mine taking up 3 block high space and it only takes a 2 plate high space. WHats happening?Here is link to my brick download. It wont show up in the game can you find problem?

http://www.mediafire.com/?cw4u7r8mnd4118c
Check your .blb

Oh.  You don't have your computer set to show extensions.  So when you made the server.cs, you pretty much just made a text file and renamed it.  With extensions showing it would appear as:  "server.cs.txt".  Since it ends in .txt Blockland doesn't recognize it as a script file.

I think the most important thing I learned in school was how to troubleshoot.  I can point out the problem, but it's best if you guys learn how to fix it yourselves.

what is the set up for a....car or jeep? AKA what do i need to put in the cs for something to spawn on the veacel spawn and have seats?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 03:00:52 PM by nuketf »

what is the set up for a....car or jeep? AKA what do i need to put in the cs for something to spawn on the veacel spawn and have seats?

Grabbed this from Brick_SmallVehicleSpawn
Code: [Select]
datablock fxDTSBrickData(SuperSmallVSData)
{
brickFile = "./superSmallVS.blb";
category = "Special";
subCategory = "Interactive";
uiName = "2x2 Vehicle Spawn";
iconName = "Add-Ons/Brick_SmallVehicleSpawn/Icon_2x2";

bricktype = 2;
cancover = 0;
orientationfix = 1;
specialbricktype = "VehicleSpawn";
indestructable = 1;
};

It looks like that second part is what's most important.  There's no special code in the .blb, if you were wondering.

and this is the code to spawn something on a spawn..yes? i want to make buildings  that haves Hp and stuff :P
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:30:47 PM by nuketf »

That is the code for a vehicle spawn, like the ones already in the game.

For what you're talking about you'd want some other type of mod.  Some event mod or script.

Well, I'm not sure why it would say that.  If you're using Windows XP, the file you downloaded might be a 64-bit program(Windows Vista and up).

The only suggestions I can give are to redownload the program, though I don't think this is the case some websites change the file downloaded depending on what type of browser you're using[64-bit or 32-bit], or find a friend who has a 64-bit operating system and run it on that.
I run on a Windows 7 that is 64-bit. I also tried saving it regularly, it says it is a Java file. I have tried saving it as a .exe but it didn't work either. It only came up with that one error.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:21:11 AM by OzmarBlock »

ok..iv been tryin to fix this for a whiel..but...its in the addons i click on i go ingame and..nothing! here is what is in the .cs

How I make collisions and Bounds to be invisible but not brick I made a custom brick name phone.
I need help with this problem

In-Game problem -

In-Blender photo -

how did you get it ingame at lest? i cant! all that happons is it appears in the addpns solection i start the surver and its gone!

how did you get it ingame at lest? i cant! all that happons is it appears in the addpns solection i start the surver and its gone!

Well I learned as basic.

...... Hello? Can someone tell me how to fix it?