Author Topic: Brick-Making How to [Blender-Style] [Also Image Heavy]  (Read 12327 times)

Spelling errors.  "uniname"  and you used a ' instead of a " in front of Tarran.

If the brick has no ui name it will not show up on the list ingame.

...... Hello? Can someone tell me how to fix it?

I answered your PM but I thought I should post the solution here too.

Collision is spelled C-O-L-L-I-S-I-O-N.  Since you misspelled it in blender, the game treated the collision box like a mesh.

Yeah I fixed it and tested it at my server alone but 1 problem... is this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234488.0

i fixed it THANK YOU!!! :D!!!! i can now make working bricks ^_^

this needs a bump cause of its uesfullness

bump cause people need this

I figured out to fixed the brick problem in game when i model it with milkshape.

how do you sticky somthin? cause i think this should be!

Only a forum administrator can sticky something. So pretty much Badspot, Kompressor and Ephialtes(?).

badspot sticky this!

Nuketf, I can't stand looking at your horribly-written posts. Please, for the love of God, use correct grammar and spelling.

I do not think this should be stickied.

Instead it should just be added here, here, or here.  Along with the date it was created.

I did something and now I cannot get bricks to export correctly.

For some reason NONE of the object names are working. BOUNDS, COLLISION, COLOR, ADD, etc... I don't know what I did. I'm using the newest blender. This worked perfectly in version 2.65 and I don't know what's wrong now :(

EDIT: Wow, looked at the filetypes and realized I was using o (Object names) instead of  g (group names). Fixed...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 10:04:34 PM by DYLANzzz »