Author Topic: Bug Report: Constantly have to type webcom_postserver();  (Read 1396 times)

I have only tested this when I'm alone on my server. After awhile the server stops automatically posting to the master server and the rtb server. A manual console entry of webcom_postderver(); is a temporary workaround, but the automatic loop shouldn't break to begin with.

How do you know that the automatic loop is broken?

Because it starts to only post to the rtb server, and not the master server anymore.

Also, friends who join, can't until I use webcom_postserver();

I have only tested this when I'm alone on my server. After awhile the server stops automatically posting to the master server and the rtb server. A manual console entry of webcom_postderver(); is a temporary workaround, but the automatic loop shouldn't break to begin with.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Well I mean I fixed the OP, the bug is still there. Sorry for quadruple posting, there is no edit option in this forum.

Because it starts to only post to the rtb server, and not the master server anymore.

Have you tried it without RTB? I don't remember if RTB directly hooks onto that function or not, though.

Have you tried it without RTB? I don't remember if RTB directly hooks onto that function or not, though.

I tried starting a server with RTB unchecked, but it still posts to the rtb server. Also, the bug does not go away; it stops posting to the master server. The only time it posted to the master server (that I saw this time) is when the server first started.

Hey! I'm having the same exact problem!
Help?

Are your friends getting message wise?

Are your friends getting message wise?

What do you mean? ...they have to tell me my server has no ping and they can't connect, then I use webcom_postserver();, and then they can connect.

Disable all add-ons and try it. If it still happens, disconnect from RTB Connect, then open the console, type trace(1); then remain idle and wait for it to attempt to post. Then do trace(0); or just exit the game to disable it and post the log.

http://pastebin.com/SZSLS50a
You didn't trace the part where it was posting to master server
You traced the rtb authentication

You didn't trace the part where it was posting to master server
You traced the rtb authentication

You seem to have not read the part where I said it's not posting to the master server.

Would you like me to post a trace log after I manually type in webcom_postserver();?