Author Topic: Brick_QuarterRoad  (Read 6241 times)

Figured out the collision for the ramps.  I just realized while posting this that I didn't do a sidewalk ramp.  Ohwell.  I'll do that tomorrow along with shallower ramp bricks.  These ones are a bit steep.
loveyyy, ima try these out. Thanks!

Something weird I noticed with the ramps is that if you go on the very top and try and walk down them the player seems to stuck doing so, not that big of a deal but just informing you.

Neat! I gonna try it out later

Just a suggestion, could you make different levels of ramp roads? like the terrain bricks have?

FINALLY, SOME GOOD CITY BRICKS, DOWNLOADING!!!!!

Amazing!

Could you also make ramps at lower angles?

I'm getting bored of making these and I'd rather move on to other things rather than make a giant 40+ road brick pack.  So herez what I'm gonna do.

1.  I'm gonna add the sidewalk ramp brick, just to finish this specific pack.
2.  I'm gonna create a set of "Sidewalk" bricks that match up with the terrain bricks.

My current brickpack is not lined up with the cubic bricks, and it just makes sense to make the two compatible.

If anyone has any thoughts on the idea, please speak or be forever silent.

I'm getting bored of making these and I'd rather move on to other things rather than make a giant 40+ road brick pack.  So herez what I'm gonna do.

1.  I'm gonna add the sidewalk ramp brick, just to finish this specific pack.
2.  I'm gonna create a set of "Sidewalk" bricks that match up with the terrain bricks.

My current brickpack is not lined up with the cubic bricks, and it just makes sense to make the two compatible.

If anyone has any thoughts on the idea, please speak or be forever silent.

This is a good idea.

My friend will be using these, they are very useful bricks after all! Thanks for making this.

Added the SideWalk ramp to finish off this pack.

I also made some... less steep ramps and released them as a seperate pack.
You can find them here.