Author Topic: Fertilizer Plant Explosion in Texas Today  (Read 2035 times)

Igloos, there are 15 people dead. That is families without loved ones. And possibly more to die in the hospital.
People lost all their stuff and their homes.

I know, what's even sadder is that all of the food disappeared.

What about the ice cream though? AND THE BEEF PATTIES
AND FRENCH FRIES WHICH VANISHED
wow you're being a serious richard

Igloos is being handicapped, stop replying to him please.  :panda:

I don't know if you're just trying to be cool or whatever, but that child could be scarred for life.
Wo cares for that kid man

people lost their job
people lost their houses
people were injured
people lost family members
people died

I know, what's even sadder is that all of the food disappeared.
fatass

Also igloos is being a handicap, you can see in the picture that the sonic shop is completely fine.

A Inuit man can't love his food??

Wo cares for that kid man

people lost their job
people lost their houses
people were injured
people lost family members
people died

Not to mention the victims and families of those injured or dead.

I can't believe someone just tried to advertise here.

What about the ice cream though? AND THE BEEF PATTIES
AND FRENCH FRIES WHICH VANISHED
it's not funny.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:36:29 PM by Freek »

You're a loving starfish. I don't care if you're trolling or stuff, it's not funny. Innocent lives were taken from this and homes were destroyed. That little girl could be scarred for life like Reson said and maybe even deaf. Imagine if your family was killed in a plane crash, or if your house burned down. Would you like us making jokes? Jokes about Sonic appetizers and platters? Or are you trying to cheer us up from this horrific event. No, you're painstakingly making fun of the lives taken in this devastation. Sure, it's not as bad as Pearl Harbor or 9/11, but lives were changed/taken, memories of these homes and environments have been destroyed, and now you're making fun about all of it. I hope you get shot in the face you fat forget, or hit by a bus. And no, I'm not being over-dramatic, I'm speaking for all of us when we say shut the forget up about you're unfunny jokes, buttforgetery, and overall stupidity. How about you die in an explosion and tell me if you want to keep making jokes, you selfish dyke.
you have been successfully trolled