Author Topic: Windows 7 vs. Ubuntu  (Read 2726 times)

I'd recommend getting linux mint.

I swear, Ubuntu's interface looks identical to Mac OS's.

I swear, Ubuntu's interface looks identical to Mac OS's.

Ik. Post a pic of your desktop. If its OS X. So we can compare.

I prefer 7 over ubuntu, Ubuntu is imo mainly for older computers, and you can't really run games on it.

This is old, but was taken on Thursday when my computer was in the midst of turning off:

sorry if the image is too big

This is old, but was taken on Thursday when my computer was in the midst of turning off:
-snip-

That looks ugly

ew mac os x

Images can't really be too big, the forum resizes them to a max width of 1000. Of course, a larger original image will take longer to load.

That looks ugly

how is it ugly
also my parents dont let me play games on my macbook because they say "sweetie, we paid 1200 for this, and we don't want this to break"
i only use it for school projects, and a ton of school-work and homework

how is it ugly
also my parents dont let me play games on my macbook because they say "sweetie, we paid 1200 for this, and we don't want this to break"
how playing a game would break your mac is beyond me.

how playing a game would break your mac is beyond me.

well they'd rather me break a 200 dollar computer if anything, rather than a 1200 dollar one like any parent
they are just prohibiting me from using it excessively

how is it ugly
Lol its mac you cant play games on it