Author Topic: Lando the Climber, jesus christ  (Read 2732 times)

this loving kid
he added me on facebook
since I didn't know why, and I don't otherwise know how I could get in contact with him, I asked marooncacti on skype to ask why he added me
and he did. and lando was supposedly "deeply offended" and wanted me to accept his contact request, and I did (dunno why I didn't just ignore it)
anyway, he's like "deeply offended" more, and I tell him that the reason I didn't accept his facebook request is because I don't want some weirdo who I don't know as a friend on facebook
so he's like "well then I'll just add your dad!!"
so I blocked him
I also blocked maroon, bc I am assuming he's involved. that's not a big deal, though, we never talked anyway. I would've removed him before long whether or not this happened

that's all
but seriously. it's loving weird

I've got a few blers on facebook, who cares?
The rest was probably just kidding.

...Really
He added you on facebook. Chill the forget out.

Eh, I don't friend anyone from BL Forums except friend friends on BL Forums

One of my friends likes him a lot, but I'm not really sure why. He seems like an all-around unpleasant guy.

And that is pretty creepy.

...Really
He added you on facebook. Chill the forget out.
I'm not gonna "chill the forget out" about some stranger adding me on facebook, where all my family is. I don't even know how he knew my name
besides the fact that I don't know him at all, he's not someone who goes to school, or even lives in the same state as I do
I wouldn't add someone from the internet on my facebook if they were my best friend

Don't blame you, I wouldn't unless they are super close.

I don't even know how he knew my name
Well, you've posted your full name more than once, so that's not too shocking.

this loving kid
Why do people act like this is an insult?
What are you in grade 4?

Why do people act like this is an insult?
What are you in grade 4?
what makes you think I was using it as an insult

I'm not gonna "chill the forget out" about some stranger adding me on facebook, where all my family is. I don't even know how he knew my name
besides the fact that I don't know him at all, he's not someone who goes to school, or even lives in the same state as I do
I wouldn't add someone from the internet on my facebook if they were my best friend
Its called the internet, and your on a social networking site.
Random people add other people for sketchy reasons, I think your overreacting a bit.

Its called the internet, and your on a social networking site.
Random people add other people for sketchy reasons, I think your overreacting a bit.
I don't want people adding me for sketchy reasons???

I don't want people adding me for sketchy reasons???
Then dont add them?? And maybe block them??

I don't see how this is a problem.