Author Topic: Axo-Tak  (Read 2409 times)

Making self-dramas are a stupid thing to do but I just want this out of my chest, and that I'd get into trouble no matter what I did, even without people posting a drama about the events I did. People know and tell about these bad things, and treat them just as badly whether there's a drama topic about it or not.

I ruined IcyGamma and Greekgeeker. The first person barely deserved it but the second one didn't deserve it at all. In fact, nobody deserves the cruel things that I manage to do. I'm even scared that I might do these things in the future in real life (it'd be nice to also tell me tips on how to make me stop doing stupid things like this, because a simple "just don't do it" or something along that line won't help since I already know that I shouldn't do these things).

If you want to exploit the stupid things I did by telling them to the friends I value the most just to make them hate me (using a scheme to befriend them and tell them about it later on when they trust you is an example of this, there are other examples but this is a case where free spirit must apply, and not word-by-word), then that probably shows that you are an idiot that intends to disrupt people.

I might be overreacting about this, though, but both of the people I did this to were very serious about it.

Since some of you don't know what I did, I'll summarize both things:
IcyGamma
This drama was sort of resolved and explained in this topic.

Greekgeeker
He takes on a more formal attitude (he has friends who take on this formal attitude, also) and he leads many things, which explains why I feel really guilty about this.

I told the forums about one of his secrets (which I should've indirectly implied as a secret, but instead, I barely had a moral compass and I just gave it out).

I should be (and am going to be) permanently banned from the forums and hated for both what I did and my reactions to peoples' responses to what I did.

I havn't seen axo-tak that much on the forum I heard he was rude

I don't think you've ruined anyway

Making self-dramas is an attention whore-y thing to do
fixed it for you

Double post but

fixed it for you
but the icygamma drama was well needed, it got that stuffhead off these forums.

Alright thanks, Ill be sure to ban Axo from all my servers

Double post but
but the icygamma drama was well needed, it got that stuffhead off these forums.
axo-tak should do the same to you, honestly, you aren't no one to talk about someone else.

Axolotl joined Greekgeeker's server last night, called "Furryvore Hentai Lovefest"
It was a joke name for his building server.

Axolotl wouldn't shut up about how Rykuta yiffed him, and how Rykuta has a "cum inflation" special interest.
Then was going on about shared special interestes with Port, one of which being "living insertions". He went on by explaining it as inserting snakes inside the star fish, or many small ones.

Rykuta: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=9629
Port: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=41337

Seriously Axolotl, stop posting about greek and me.

Snow2 cheated on me!

Graham, CapTMeaT, or Greekgeeker can explain.

I asked Snow2 about you and your obsession with him, and he was confused. He said he loves TheFemalePyro or whatever. get over it axolotl

Greekgeeker might be into snakes (or tokis).

Oh my.
what the hell.

CapTMeaT and Greekgeeker are busy, TeslaCoil is probably asleep.

Also, us being "busy"? I kicked you because you were creeping Greek and me out so much that we didn't want you on the server anymore.

What I find funny is that he says "Snow2 cheated on me!", but wouldn't shut up about yiffing multiple people on the forums.

axo-tak should do the same to you, honestly, you aren't no one to talk about someone else.
i'm sorry :c

there really was no need to this self drama lol

pretty much this:
oh dear :c

lol

I still don't get it.