Author Topic: Mine-Imator - Blocky animations made from yet not blender?!  (Read 3317 times)

What the stuff is this stuff?
Say hello to Mine-Imator, This program is easy to use, Just takes a little time, If you're too lazy to click, Too bad. This uses Minecraft characters and skins and stuff.

How do I download this
Hurry up, This thing is in beta, So it might not be free when it's released.
Download

Animations
Christmas Town Animation (From Nightmare Before Christmas)
Dovahkiin VS Herobrine
VincentTheGuy's Post
This topic will be updated more and more.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:06:01 PM by InvisibleName »

You've provided me with something to do for the rest of the week, Thank you.

Pictures would be nice

Pictures would be nice
No pictures, Just animations :/ Go check the meet the pyro animation on the website.

Okay I watched the video... But what do you do

Is it like Source Filmmaker?

Okay I watched the video... But what do you do

Is it like Source Filmmaker?
Kind of, But more simple, Watch this video.
It's not very hard. Also, It's a little kid, If you can't understand him, Watch number two.
Choice 1
Choice 2 WARNING - Multiple episodes

Bump, Submitting YT animations to OP.

I despise that Dovahkiin vs Herobrine animation. The camera movements are too sharp, it switches between fast, slow, and normal motion way too much, the animation itself just seems really low quality, and the ending cut is just way too anticlimactic. The useless credits are pretty dumb.

Is the program really that bad? Or is the software just in amateur hands?

i tried it out and its fine, its just little kids doing it wrong

I despise that Dovahkiin vs Herobrine animation. The camera movements are too sharp, it switches between fast, slow, and normal motion way too much, the animation itself just seems really low quality, and the ending cut is just way too anticlimactic. The useless credits are pretty dumb.

It's not bad, Just doesn't have realistic lightning and it tries to make the animation smooth.

Well this is nice and easy to use, the bending limbs make my animation feel a lot more natural. I adore the fact that i can animate my character. Time to import a world.

This looks amazing! I might try soon.