Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14179 times)

I just want to say that it's not an official thing from the show. Okay, bye.
I should also add that anyone curious will regret searching that pony up on Google images.
Safesearch won't help you.

I just want to say that it's not an official thing from the show.
I know that, some friend linked me to her showing her tits...
Verily disturbing.

I should also add that anyone curious will regret searching that pony up on Google images.

I don't regret it.

Well, most of it.

The one where the breasts were actually in the right position was kind of attractive.

But to me, it's really only because it looked similar to a human.

I really hope he makes the topic.  It will be hilarious to see.  "Tyler66 has a pony picture and I Don't Like it please make him take it down!!!" (or some other title along those lines)
Seriously I watched a video on these types of haters and I try so hard to understand how their brains work.

You're right! I do regret it.

Seriously I watched a video on these types of haters and I try so hard to understand how their brains work.

Got a link to it?

Your avatar's vibrating is annoying

bronies = cancer

DrenDran out.

In case you didnt notice. the Pony Megathread is the most populated topic on the entire Blockland forums.

In case you didnt notice. the Pony Megathread is the most populated topic on the entire Blockland forums.

That should tell you something about the people who play Blockland.

How could anyone not notice?

Like I said, cancer.

I just feel so dissapointed at the community for not making the most popular topic blockland related, or at least a community project.
I mean, can't all the bronies just forget off to their own forum when they feel like posting pony stuff?