Lego City Undercover should had been on the Vita.

Author Topic: Lego City Undercover should had been on the Vita.  (Read 5084 times)

Nintendo is making Bayonetta 2 on a family friendly console. Which was known for loveual innuendo and half naked witches.
Too bad for U.

You're both missing the point here. It doesn't matter if the Wii U is family friendly or not, why can't TT just put their game on PS3/Xbox 360 as well?

Oh I think I could answer that.

Lego City is perhaps the only recent lego game that isn't based off a stuffty movie tie in. As it is the first and only non-movie based lego game made by TT. They probably needed extra money to fund the project since they were trying to do something slightly original for once. So Nintendo decided to publish it because the wii-u desperately needs games and TT needs money on a non-movie based project.

I assume TT was like "damn we don't have a movie tie in to generate us money, we need to ask someone who desperately needs games to throw us some starting money!"

Oh I think I could answer that.

Lego City is perhaps the only recent lego game that isn't based off a stuffty movie tie in. As it is the first and only non-movie based lego game made by TT. They probably needed extra money to fund the project since they were trying to do something slightly original for once. So Nintendo decided to publish it because the wii-u desperately needs games and TT needs money on a non-movie based project.

I assume TT was like "damn we don't have a movie tie in to generate us money, we need to ask someone who desperately needs games to throw us some starting money!"
Bayonetta 2 was funded by Nintendo too, so you won't be getting that on your PS4 any time soon.

Bayonetta 2 was funded by Nintendo too, so you won't be getting that on your PS4 any time soon.

That's cool bro. Not that it matters because all M rated games on a wii Nintendo console flop. They are probably going to censor the game and make it more PG-13, I'll pass.

That's cool bro. Not that it matters because all M rated games on a wii Nintendo console flop. They are probably going to censor the game and make it more PG-13, I'll pass.
Only time i recall censoring happening was when Mortal Kombat 1 had the blood removed.

You're both missing the point here. It doesn't matter if the Wii U is family friendly or not, why can't TT just put their game on PS3/Xbox 360 as well?
Why isn't every game on every console?
Money and exclusivity.

Why isn't every game on every console?
Money and exclusivity.

Jokes on TT. The haven't sold that much games.

Jokes on TT. The haven't sold that much games.
They will have sold more than they would have on PS3 and Vita by a long shot.
Well, possibly not PS3 but almost certainly than Vita.
Even if it would do better on PS3, I'm happy because it's def a console seller for some people and that makes me happy for Nintendo.

They only sold about 230,000 games. That's less than CoD and assassin's creed liberation on the vita.

They only sold about 230,000 games. That's less than CoD and assassin's creed liberation on the vita.
I literally said why this is some posts ago.

Oh and Nintendo isn't doing e3 this year so don't expect sales to get any higher.

Oh and Nintendo isn't doing e3 this year so don't expect sales to get any higher.
They are going to have many smaller events, dumbass. Once again you haven't done your research.

They are going to have many smaller events, dumbass. Once again you haven't done your research.

Just not e3 because they know they can't clash with the titans this year.

Nintendo should had waited a year before releasing the wii-U. That way they could have an extensive long advertising campaign and get all their developers to make games ready for the release date. So then the wii-U could launch with about 40-50 games instead of like 10-20 games. For some reason they chose to launch with second/third party games instead of their classic first party nintendo iconic characters.

Oh well.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:18:42 AM by Thé Lord Tony »

Just not e3 because they know they can't clash with the titans this year.
Only titan here is the big tumor in your head that gives you energy to keep giving a damn about what Nintendo is doing. Why don't you go play your PS3 if its so good then?