Author Topic: 4x4racer Seriously!?  (Read 1270 times)

Bull stuff! Who made this idiot admin!?

Bull stuff! Who made this idiot admin!?
On another note, this was Tezuni's, this 4x4racer was a prisoner. He was on top of the building.

wow, who made that kid adm-
On another note, this was Tezuni's,
oh

i should believe this more than i do

On another note, this was Tezuni's, this 4x4racer was a prisoner. He was on top of the building.

That part of the building is a rooftop lounge, and prisoners are allowed there.  The ban was justified.

That part of the building is a rooftop lounge, and prisoners are allowed there.  The ban was justified.
So it's normal for them to be able to jump?

Also, If it was a freekill, why ban?! Not kick or death!

The person who banned him could have been a bit more mature about it and not make a stupid ban reason.
And its a 1 time offense on a game, come on?

The person who banned him could have been a bit more mature about it and not make a stupid ban reason.
That's a fair point.  In any case, I've changed that portion of the jail to a non-combat zone where players can't kill each other.

Because if they freekill once and get away with it, they're more than likely going to do it again. Better to remove the bad players now than deal with them when they've killed half the server for no reason.

You probably were also indignant or refusing to answer why you freekilled him.

That's a fair point.  In any case, I've changed that portion of the jail to a non-combat zone where players can't kill each other.
Thank you, and that sounds good.

Because if they freekill once and get away with it, they're more than likely going to do it again. Better to remove the bad players now than deal with them when they've killed half the server for no reason.

You probably were also indignant or refusing to answer why you freekilled him.
1 time is for a warning, a second time is for a ban. 2 freekills from 1 guy won't kill the server.

1 time is for a warning, a second time is for a ban. 2 freekills from 1 guy won't kill the server.
Ok, I'll make sure to let people who break the rules fully knowingly get a warning!

5 minute ban
worth a drama