Author Topic: Original ROBLOX Maps  (Read 4666 times)

Well actually, wouldn't the ROBLOX community go all apestuff on us if we implant their maps into our game?
They imported OUR maps, so I'm assuming we can import theirs.

Well actually, wouldn't the ROBLOX community go all apestuff on us if we implant their maps into our game?
like they'd even know.
PFFT

no they wouldnt care. 95% of roblox(the dumb part) wouldn't give half a stuff, and the remaining 5% wouldnt mind because the old maps are good

I tried making a converter from roblox->BL, but its way more complex than vice versa.

it'll be a secret
plus if they do find out there's really nothing they can do
and they've stolen our maps/builds so what's the big deal

it'll be a secret
plus if they do find out there's really nothing they can do
and they've stolen our maps/builds so what's the big deal
its not stealing if its public, and nobody on roblox would care if Crossroads was on blockland

Bad enough someone made a thing for roblox that converts bls files to roblox. Unsupport
I thought you changed Setro.

And they took stuff from us so I think its ok if we take stuff from them.

And they took stuff from us so I think its ok if we take stuff from them.
I personally disagree, we should be the better game (Because we are) and not take it.

How are we idiots, this is BLOCKLAND not roblox go to roblox and play these maps
oh my god you are so stupid

people like you two need to forget off already. just because you want to stimulate you dumb little stuff-throwing war between roblox and blockland doesn't mean others can't have fun with things from the other game.
This is correct, i mean, i think Cross Roads would be nice. Hopefully if maps come back next update, a ROBLOX brick battle map, oh stuff, i'd join that any day.

This is correct, i mean, i think Cross Roads would be nice. Hopefully if maps come back next update, a ROBLOX brick battle map, oh stuff, i'd join that any day.
Crossroads, that game was AMAZING.

thing is, who's gonna build it

thing is, who's gonna build it
I will probably, unless someone else makes a program or does it before me.

I will probably, unless someone else makes a program or does it before me.

Thanks, try to make it as accurate as possible.