Author Topic: Papers, Please M-M-M-MEGATHREAD (ALL GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA)  (Read 9954 times)

What the buttcheeks is The Order and what are they awaiting?

We'll find out when the game is finished I suppose.

I found the person whose name matched the one on The Order's card, but all his credentials checked out. I turned him away nonetheless. Citations be damned.

Am I the only one who can't make enough money to pay for food, heat, AND medicine?

No. I lost multiple times for being in debt.

I tried playing through a second time and found I did my job much faster than the first time. I made more money, and could keep my family alive pretty efficiently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdnWUX-zqao

If you can't make enough money you bring shame to Arstotzka and her people, I've had runs with almost $50 in excess after not killing my family.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:08:00 PM by Proog »

Then you are clearly a better man for Arstotzka than I.

I remember I mentioned in the other topic, that someone needs to make a mod for this. You play as Badspot at the account creation center, to approve or reject account creation forms. After the plaz Self Delete bombs, security increases as some moderators are hired, and then after glass Self Delete bombs, you are to scan people who may be glass alts.

the art style of this game is very cool.
inspires me to make something...

you can see where i'm going with this

Never has bureaucracy been so fun.

I remember I mentioned in the other topic, that someone needs to make a mod for this. You play as Badspot at the account creation center, to approve or reject account creation forms. After the plaz Self Delete bombs, security increases as some moderators are hired, and then after glass Self Delete bombs, you are to scan people who may be glass alts.
That's a fantastic idea.

The game comes with a .txt file for making mods.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:39:25 PM by Shell »

as i said you could see where i was going with this. i'm making a parody of this in flash. how does the title scene look?

http://puu.sh/2J3du.swf

this is more like grading papers from schools, not immigration papers.

use the arrow keys to move the paper btw
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:54:29 PM by PurpleMetro »

my son died oh my god arstotzka whyyy