Author Topic: Looking for a Vocalist who is willing to work with me in a EDM song  (Read 767 times)

Hello everyone, I like to do many things, and EDM is one of them. I usually do songs without vocals, now I want to step outside the box and try something. I'm looking for someone who has a decent microphone, it can't sound like crap. Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Male/Female Vocalist
2. Good microphone (Able to record without sounding like crap)
3. Must have a decent voice (No Nicki Minaj)
4. Know that you won't get paid
5. Must have Audacity, so YOU can touch up your voice if needed
6. If you have Auto tune programs, I prefer you don't use them. But if you do, don't go overload.
7. Choose any song you want (to show me your voice) and sing it
8. Use vocaroo or some other recorder thing to show me your voice
-

After I eliminate all of the bad singers / whatever, I'll send the lyrics via PM to the person who I selected.

If you do actually do this, please remember that I cannot give you an exact date of when the song will be done, it could take days, to months.

Q: What song do you suggest I sing to show you my voice?
A: Any song that is faster paced, or if you really want to show your vocals, do something that will require lots of vocal power.

Q: But wait?! Will I get credit????
A: Of course, the song will be called [Insertnamehere] Feat. [Urname] by DJ - Mango

Q: Do I have to be out of this world good?
A: No, as long as you don't sound like a goat, and you have a decent range.

-

So thanks everyone :) If you don't feel comfortable posting your voice in this topic, you can go ahead and PM it to me.

Please take this serious guys, I don't want hundreds of posts saying "I can sing!" but you can't.

If your going to ask "Why are you posting this here?" Because this is the only place I would actually be able to find someone who is willing to do this for free and isn't old sounding
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:23:04 PM by Cookiez664 »

I can give it a shot, I won't be able to get a. recording tonight though because I am away from home. My voice part is bass 2, so don't expect any super high notes lol.

I can give it a shot, I won't be able to get a. recording tonight though because I am away from home. My voice part is bass 2, so don't expect any super high notes lol.

That's fine, all the high notes are during the part where there are no vocals.

I will try but can I have the song project?
Also my mic is really good

I will try but can I have the song project?
Also my mic is really good

I haven't composed it on FL studio yet, I compose on Piano.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:26:58 PM by Cookiez664 »

Would the lyrics happen to contain any language someone like me would be uncomfortable with?

Would the lyrics happen to contain any language someone like me would be uncomfortable with?

What type of language is that? Cursing? No.

i could try for this i guess, i suppose i have decent range

i could try for this i guess, i suppose i have decent range

Yeah :)  Thanks

If you can give me a few lines or something like what your looking for I'd love to give it a go when I get back from work.

Sure thing Atlas, just sent you some.

If you are going to try this, and you want the lyrics to the song go ahead and PM me.

As long as this is sung within the key of A or C, We're good. I can adjust to it.

ALSO WHEN YOUR DOING THE VOCALS TO THIS SONG, RECORD EACH SENTENCE SEPERATELY.

And don't make it sound like a kiddy song.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:28:25 PM by Cookiez664 »

Wow, I'm still looking for people guys :(

No 2nd page

loving christ, very few people would get this to you in one day, have a little loving patience if you want to make stuffty songs and not pay the people helping