Author Topic: SCENARIO: Your home is about to go on fire, and have a minute to gather stuff  (Read 2969 times)

what if you didn't have a fire extinguisher
Who doesn't?

If there was no way to put out the fire,

Family and pets
If I have time, my laptop, maybe my ps3 if I can carry it with everything else.

And you had a choice to take codes for games or disks for a game, what would you take?

If you had a post it of your BL key, would you sooner take that rather than something like CoD? I would.
let that stuffty game burn in the fire (CoD)



what if you didn't have a fire extinguisher
then i'm sure your house would be breaking multiple building codes

>save hard drives (45 seconds off)
>save doggie (5 seconds off)
>save nintendo zapper (1 sec off)
>save blankets and misc childhood memories (9 sec off)

i need to get better at hot swapping hard drives...

My genitals
I just need to find them first

My cats and an old stuffed horse along with parents. I'd grab a phone too

I would hold out in my room and put out any fire that try's to get though, and wait for the fire-department to arrive. All my stuff is safe, I win.


I would get my laptop, alto sax, dog with leash and run the hell outta there.

idk I can't put my pets before me so I'd just take my laptop.

what if you didn't have a fire extinguisher
Who wouldn't have a fire extinguisher?
Its illegal to not own one you know.
Or atleast where I live it is.

A fire extinguisher, use it to put out the fire, keep all my stuff and not die.

My entire room because I have my own door very far away from where all the fires tend to happen