Author Topic: Ran out of things to post eh bud?  (Read 9121 times)

i'm so confused
He hates us all
but he's both trying to stuff on and kiss up to badspot at the same time!

your mother wears combat boots and you reek of hairgel and motor oil!
did you forget this

If you're so hardcore give us your address brah.

He probably listens to him too.

i wonder what his opinions on Danny Brown are.

Back to the lil wayne! Did your undeveloped brain run out of things to say again? A shame. A shame indeed!
>says this has nothing to do with Lil Wayne
>posts several threads about Lil Wayne causing us to hate him
>has lil wayne avatar

Nope. Lil wayne has nothing to do with this,

I won't get banned. I haven't yet. Any rational person like Hartman must completely agree with me.
Time to bring the story of whats going to happen to you, in a dramatized way.
*chanting in the background* *chanting gets louder* *you can make the words out slightly* "ban, ban, ban, ban, ban," *Chanting gets louder and louder* "Ban, ban, ban, ban," *as they get closer, you see familiar faces.* *these familiar faces are all your friends from the blockland forums* *They are carrying torches, bows, and spears made of wood.* *As soon as they see you, they all increase the volume of their chant.* *They all stop in their tracks, and look at you* *they advance toward you, some of them are drawing their bows, aiming at you* *You start to run, but you're too late, one of the arrows hits you in the thigh. and you trip* *pain sears through your thigh like never before. You have never felt this much pain* *The rest of them slowly advance toward you* *Once they get close, the ones with spears start butting you with the sharp, splintery ends of their spears. they do this relentlessly for a couple minutes, you screaming in agony the whole time.* *Then, suddenly, an even more familiar face comes out of the nearby brush* *It's badspot, and he's carrying a plastic toy hammer that seems to have been hastily painted red.* *He slowly walks toward you, and as the others see him, they stop in their tracks and run away into the bushes.* *Badspot comes over to you, looks you in the eye, and starts beating your head with the toy hammer mercilessly* *he keeps beating you with the hammer until the hammer breaks, and by that  time, there is a good sized hole in your skull.* *Badspot dips a finger in, and slowly paints the words: "USER WAS BANNED FOR POST" into the ground near you* *He calls over your friends, and they set off once again.*

>says this has nothing to do with Lil Wayne
>posts several threads about Lil Wayne causing us to hate him
>has lil wayne avatar

Nope. Lil wayne has nothing to do with this,
Are all my topics about Lil Wayne because I like him? Are all bronie's topics about mlp because they like it? NO!

op i just insulted you without curse words and you ignored me completely

Are all my topics about Lil Wayne because I like him? Are all bronie's topics about mlp because they like it? NO!
You obviously like him. You wouldn't have an avatar with his face on it otherwise.

Are all my topics about Lil Wayne because I like him? Are all brony topics about mlp because they like it? NO!
You brought up the topic of MLP on this topic.

You obviously like him. You wouldn't have an avatar with his face on it otherwise.
I am a HUGE FAN OF loving LIL WAYNE! Does it hurt you? No. Does it give you insults when you run out of them? Yes!

If you're so hardcore give us your address brah.
Yeah bring your bikes up to my house and throw eggs at it! haha

I am a HUGE FAN OF loving LIL WAYNE! Does it hurt you? No. Does it give you insults when you run out of them? Yes!

Were not running out, its just all we need to prove you're stupid as hell.

OP is secretly a brony

Good for you.

However, when you react like a, well, Lil Wayne fan being insulted, you tend to get quite a few people on your ass.
Anyway, are we gonna cam2cam tonite or what