How did you find out about blockland

Author Topic: How did you find out about blockland  (Read 6781 times)

Been around since the beginning. Played Vanilla Blockland when Reno informed me about it: couldn't afford Blockland when it went retail until a year later during v8 era. Said Reno got informed of Blockland by a "Jake".

Saw an internet ad, then convinced my cousin to get it for me, then I got it.

I saw a vid of BL V0002
I got the demo because I thought it was still a lego game.
I was upset when I found out that the demo only had 150 brick limit.
Soon I bought the game and found v0002 near the v21 update.

Saw an internet ad, then convinced my MOTHER AND FATHER to get it for me, then I got it.

Edit: Correction: In 2008 I had BL_ID 12976 which ^

Now I got it because I no longer had access to forums on that key.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:53:16 PM by Daswiruch »

I have not, BLID 6139 told me about it

Advertisement on Xgen Studios.

got an ad on roblox like 6 years ago when i still played it

advert on this site
I play this at school lol
i bet no one found it through the same site i did

http://dan-ball.jp/en/
I like powder game
Youtube. I was watching lego videos in 2008, and this video was recommended: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzaLRjayeY4&list=WL90BCA58E83BFCE38
I gave Blockland a try, then went back to the video because I remembered a lot of blocklanders arguing with robloxians about which game was better. Tried roblox and never really got into Blockland.
Blocklanders complaining about roblox give it slightly more attention than it already has and gets more players, me being a prime example. Perhaps some haters should keep that in mind.
I also saw this, but there was no ad for me here :c

My little brother's friend's other brother showed me it while it was still in beta.
I, unfortunately, didn't even get the demo until version seven.
But, I did buy it shortly after because the whole one hundred fifty blocks limit totally pissed me off.

I found a Blockland ad somewhere. I clicked it because I liked legos and decided to download the demo. When I got bored of the demo, I found an "offline" Blockland key and played it for a while. When I couldn't use it anymore, I bought the game during v19.

I don't remember a lot from it. It was a long time ago.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:22:42 PM by dargereldren »

Back in 2009,
Maze24 showed me and some of his friends (It's Steve/Stevie and Me) blockland at his birthday party
I was in awe, watching him Drive a racing go-kart around in a river map with horrible water physics
Once I left his house at the end of the party
I immediately got blockland, didn't even try the demo. Our IDs are 3 apart (10100 to 10103)
I think he got blockland for his birthday, not sure where.
anyways;
I started playing, making spammy towers of windows and 12x6 plates before I stumbled upon
kmoulox, a long lost friend of mine.
He was french, and taught me how to install mods such as FFC, my first Add-on to download
Then, I took off downloading add-ons left and right on my Super slow Windows XP machine
Up until 2011, I kept using that machine, before it became so prone to bluescreens that I had to get a new PC, the one I dedi host off of now.
I remember my Maze24 and Stevie telling me "Get RTB, It's so easy", But I guess I wanted to be different and didn't get it for a month. Then, I backed up my add-ons and downloaded RTB, nervous of the changes it would inflict. Luckly, nothing bad happened and hosting got a bit easier. (I was using IGSO by FLCL because it was awesome). I still have my first add-on and my first copy of RTBV3.5 with the old IRC chat. Apparently the people on the #chat channel there know about blockland, but ignore people who mention it, or ban people with the name "Blockhead"

Now, here I am, creating mods and accepting requests!
This is probably my favorite game, and I'm glad that I learned about it early when I did.
These years have been great, and I've learned plenty about everything.
repost dis if u cry evertim

TL;DR - Maze24 showed me blockland at his birthday party and I got it when I went home

I have seen blockland ads on some websites, but I feel that if there was a commercial on one of those popular TV Channels (Disney), TONS of people would buy the game.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:51:23 PM by MARBLE MAN »

i think i found it through roblox, and youtube

the thing is, all of my friends hate blockland. :( it's a sad fact

Around May 2011, I saw a ad on YouTube, I clicked on it and boom, July 6th 2011 is the day I bought it.