Author Topic: Lando The Climber, DOU, Nal, and Runite...Mass Chat Spam  (Read 10168 times)

So I've been to a few servers today and these four guys have been following eachother around mass spamming servers. I recently just had to ban all four of them for spamming my server for ten minutes straight. Has anyone else seen them doing this today? This has occurred at at least three servers I've been in throughout the day.

These four spammed the above messages constantly in my server for about ten minutes before I finally banned them.

You really put up with that for 10 minutes?

Unfortunatly I believe they've been comprimised.
Maybe it was eepos glass or dotdot.

23300...where have I seen that ID

they came and spammed brotatoe's too

yeah, nals account was hijacked. I tried talking to him about it on steam and whoever took his account said "Nal isn't here anymore"

You guys sure that was Runite?
I don't know him, but his name's changed quite a bit lately.

i'm not part in this at all.
i'm only in a Skype call with them telling them to stop

yeah, nals account was hijacked. I tried talking to him about it on steam and whoever took his account said "Nal isn't here anymore"
Sadly. I got acsess to my steam again and changed my passwords so I think I'll be alright. Sorry about that Raven.

You guys sure that was Runite?
I don't know him, but his name's changed quite a bit lately.
stuff forgot to put in the link.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=23300

Sadly. I got acsess to my steam again and changed my passwords so I think I'll be alright. Sorry about that Raven.
you're permabanned from Brotatoe's right now and being that i'm only an admin i can't do anything about it :(

Yeah, blockland password stealing is a serious problem

Already have them banned, no problem. Lando and some other guy already tried.

Names on that ID:

EpoSe
Sopee (Eepos backwards)
Eepos1992XXSWAGMLG420
Totally Not Eepos
Eepos(NOT GAY I HATEcigarette

I don't think it's eepos.[/sarcasm]

Names on that ID:

EpoSe
Sopee (Eepos backwards)
Eepos1992XXSWAGMLG420
Totally Not Eepos