Author Topic: epicbat3 AKA Cactipethical, DDoSing forums.  (Read 1070 times)

Around 7:30 PM CST is when he started it, it only went on for about 5 minutes after Maxx got him to stop. The only evidence I have is second hand evidence from Maxx.

Anonymous = Cactipethical, he's just trying to be super cool and edgy with his ""anonymity"""

He's a simple skiddie, Badspot isn't going to do anything legal towards it so he'll probably get his key revoked and that'll be the end of that.

I wouldn't doubt Badspot already had his IP, if he's that shocked that he took down the forums he doesn't know much of what he's doing.

he slowed it down for about 1-2 minutes
thats when i told him "gg you slowed down stuff"
and he realized he almost crashed the forums, so he shutdown the ddos'er

He's a simple skiddie, Badspot isn't going to do anything legal towards it so he'll probably get his key revoked and that'll be the end of that.

I wouldn't doubt Badspot already had his IP, if he's that shocked that he took down the forums he doesn't know much of what he's doing.
Yeah, I'm not really thinking much of it. Just posted in case anyone was curious why the forums went down to a full stop.

Lol drunk russian went full handicap

he slowed it down for about 1-2 minutes
thats when i told him "gg you slowed down stuff"
and he realized he almost crashed the forums, so he shutdown the ddos'er

noedit, hes said he was under some proxy in alabama about half a hour earlier

He's had his key revoked, since around the end of may and first of june.

lol remember that picture epicbat posted of himself doing yoga
and people put a brazzers logo on it

lol remember that picture epicbat posted of himself doing yoga
and people put a brazzers logo on it
Link.

This is probably why the forums have been running so slow.
I think he finally stopped.

This is probably why the forums have been running so slow.
I think he finally stopped.
No, there's many reasons that the forums have been slow, and this was one 5 minute attempt to do more.